Chapter 7

"Teacher, I was there too!" Jay said as he caught up with the group walking towards the principal's office.

"Oh Jay, you don't need to protect us. Go back to class." Jake said, trying to cover the fact.

Why? Jay's father was the principal of the school. His father was totally against school bullying and Jay didn't bully anyone before but he bullied Jungwon just because he thought Jungwon was annoying and embarrassing him. He bullied Jungwon two or three times already but Jungwon never complained to the school about this and didn't let Niki do so. Sunoo and Jake, being his close friends, tried to protect him. Jake signalled Sunoo to convince Jay and that he will distract the teacher.

"Teacher, we are sorry. Let us go, we won't do it again." Jake started distracting Namjoon.

"No, Jake it's wrong and Jungwon 's brother is in the office too. I can't let you go." The teacher said Jake was terrified at the thought of Jungwon's brother in the office. Meanwhile, Sunoo p was trying to stop Jay from telling the truth.

"Yah Park Jongsung, go back, we will be fine." Sunoo said.

"But what if they check the cameras. I'll be caught anyway." He whispered loud enough for Sunoo to hear it.

"We won't let it happen. Now go back or else the teacher will take you with us." He whispered back.

"Thank you and I am sorry but I am coming with you." Jay said.

"No you dumbass! It's ok now, just go." Sunoo .

"What are you talking about?" The teacher asked once Jake stopped talking to him.

"Nothing teacher but can I come with you too? Please." Jay said and Sunoo mentally facepalmed.

"Okay." He simply replied as they all started walking again.

When they reached there, the teacher knocked twice on the door and opened it. All of them walked inside. Principal Park was sitting on the couch with Heeseung . Both of them looked up to see the group. The principal asked the teacher to call Jungwon too. They all waited for a while until they heard a knock on the door. The teacher opened the door to reveal Jungwon standing there. He walked inside. And the teacher asked him and Namjoon to sit while the rest of the students were standing. Jungwon was shocked to see his brother.

"Jungwon! Look here! What happened to your lip??!" Heeseung practically yelled and sat beside his brother checking his face. Jungwon panicked at Heeseung's question. He stayed at Niki's house to hide his bruises but he didn't know Heeseung was coming to school as he said he was not free that week.

"Hy-Hyung, what are you doing here? You told me you are busy this week!" Jungwon avoided his question purposely.

"It's not important! Tell me what happened to your face! Did they bully you once again?" Heeseung was impatient.

"Hyung, it was my mistake. I was annoying them." Jungwon said, looking down.

"Who did this?" Mr. Park said.

"D-dad-" Sunoo cut off Jay's words.

"It was me sir." Sunoo said. Jungwon looked at him in shock. Jake eyed Jungwon and signalled him to keep his mouth shut.

"Did Mr. Kim do this to you?" The principal asked Jungwon to confirm it.

"S-sir I-I-". Jungwon was shuttering.

"What is it? Champ, don't be afraid." Heeseung said, holding his hand.

"Yes. Sunoo did this to me." And Jungwon lied. He shut his eyes and hung his head down.