4. Moon Doors

Rina was sat at her fathers desk eyes rolled back hand viciously writing. Drawing. Sandor walked in and saw the scene before him, he ran to her side up stopped short looking at the picture. She had drawn the vale. Moon door and all and upon closer inspection- sandor looked up, suddenly she stopped the quill dropped from her hand and Rinas blinked her eyes

'Sandor?' She questioned taking in her surroundings.

'Kitten, you alright?' Sandor questioned, she nodded slowly looking around she didn't remember coming into her fathers office. How did she get here? She looked at her fingers and saw ink, smeared across her fingers. 'you just drew this,' sandor told her moving the drawing slightly on the desk.

'What-' she looked down '-did I?'

'Yeah kitten your eyes were back and you were drawing like a mad woman.'

'Sandor i cant draw'. She looked over the picture. It was beautiful professionally done.

'Kitten i saw you' sandor corrected.

'No this is beautiful i couldnt draw like this even if i took lessons. You are mistaken...' she picked it up and looked it over.

'Kitten- I saw you." Sandor countered. Rina sighed. Just another mystery anout herself that she had yet to discover.

'I believe you okay...' rina whispered. She just wished she knew why she was like this. she looked it over she did believe him why would he lie but she didn't remember drawing it. 'i just dont want to believe you.' She told him 'What is this place? Is this a real place?'

'The vale.' He answered.

'The vale?' Rina countered.

'You have an aunt there, right... Lady of the fucking vale...' sandor recalled. she looked it over, taking in the detailing, this must have taken hours how long was she out for? 'See thats the moon door. You hear of it?' She nodded and She looked closer and saw a small man standing looking out the moon door.

'Tyrion?' She whispered 'why would i draw this?' Suddenly a guard came in and sandor grabbed the drawing folding it up and shoving it in his pocket

'Where is the hand?' The guard asked

'I do not know' rina said and he marched away.

'Something bads about to happen isnt it?' rina asked standing up, wiping the ink on her fingers onto her dress.

'Something shit always seems to happen around you kitten' sandor agreed.

'Its too late to run. Ive already got my hooks in you' she teased.

'Im not going anywhere kitten.'

She hoped the visions and drawings never came true. That she was just a strange a wolf that had blackouts, and sometimes drew random things that she didn't know she could.

But night after night, she woke from a similar dream of her father's head being chopped from his neck. Truths coming to light. Chop chop chop. She heard the screams. She woke up in a fever like sweat. It felt so real. Her hands were shaking as she woke up. She kept going to check on her father to make sure he was alive, even though she knew it was just a dream. Hope they would stay a dream.

Days had passed in a blur, her father was alive. Maybe her visions were wrong. she pushed the thoughts, the images out of her mind. The falling haunted her at night and every time she saw her father she saw his head roll from his shoulders. She needed a distraction.

'what if I chop off jofferys head and that way he cant fulfill the prophecy... but cersei was there... okay new plan.' Rina told sandor. 'I kill both cersei and joffery and my father shall live... what do you think?' she had told sandor what she saw and his heart broke for her, but hearing her plans to murder the royal twats made him laugh. Rina was upside down in sandors lap when she caught him smiling.

'wait!' she yelled flipping right side up. His smile was gone a look of confusion on his face instead.

'whats wrong kitten?'

'you were smiling!' she told him.

'aye, I told ye i smiled.'

'but I was upside down so it looked like a frown, so it didn't really count!' she protested.

'I cant do it on command.' He told her.

'oh please just try,' she begged. 'I can work for a smile... what was I doing...' she kissed his cheek and his eyes closed at the feel of her smooth soft lips on his skin. She pulled away. 'I think a smile is in order.' She told him and he opened his eyes.

'that so?'

'if you don't smile then I'm not going to think you are enjoying my company.' He put his hands on her hips pulling her closer to him, she was straddled in his lap.

'I enjoy ye company a great deal kitten.' He said slowly dragging her dress up her legs.

'but how I am supposed to believe you if you don't smile.' She countered.

'ye will just have to take me word kitten.' She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her forehead against his. She pulled away again and caught the ghost of a smile on his lips.