15. You Need Him

"Gendry!" He turned towards Rina and she smiled. "I like this look." a life of a smith kept him thin, muscled and usually the heat of welding kept him shirtless. Rina liked the view. 

"I like this dress

"I like this dress." Gendry whispered kissing her.

"You want to take it off?" Rina questioned and gendry nodded slowly as he looked her over. Her arms and legs wrapped around him as he lifted her up moving her to the stone wall kissing her as he moved.

Arya was searching frantically for Jaqen, when she found him she basically screamed a second name at him.

'Weese.' She said immediately upon finding him.

'A girl has given a man a second name a man will do what must be done.' Jaqen told her.

'Now!' she demanded frantically.

"You think anyone would notice if I snuck you into Harren castle for the night?" Rina questioned as she pulled back her head meeting the cool hard stone wall. 

"I would need to find my shirt." Gendry agreed. "You think I could pass for a guard?"

"Certainly muscled enough, are you skilled enough though?" Rina mused. 

"Not according to Ary." Gendry countered kissing her cheek. Rina let her legs fall back to the ground as she caught Tywin's stare from the balcony window. Gendry glanced back before ducking his head down. 

"I dont trust him." Rina whispered. 

'A girl cannot tell a man exactly when he must do it.' Jaqen told Arya, 'a man cannot make it happen before his time.'

'But he is going to tell Tywin, he's going to get away and it has to be now!' she demanded he let out a huff of a breath turning away and just like that the man was dead he dropped before tywin a poisoned dart in his neck. She knew the third name that she needed to say now that she was safe, but she feared it was already too late.

'Look at that cunt he used to be a boy and now he's a girl.' one of the thieves that she had rescued was at Harrenhall as well

'Where is Jaqen?' arya asked him and he scoffed.

'Don't know don't care.' he answered. 'Where is your stick now bitch I promise to fuck you with it.' He sneered at her.

'Come on time to kill some wolves!' the soldiers called out. 

"It's really good hot pie, I'm impressed." Rina remarked. 

"Thank you!" Hot pie declared, Rina held it out and Gendry took a bite licking his lips, he hummed his approval. 

"You should be a cook, a chef, like for real people not just us." Rina remarked. 

''Thank you, you know if you crush up the seeds, that's where the flavor is,' hot pie was telling Gendry and Rina when Arya marched towards them. 'you break it up real good and then when you're finished-'