27. Craving

Rina woke up to sunlight streaming through the window onto her face. She tried to stretch but found her arms trapped. Gendry. She liked being trapped against Gendry.

Hot and hard against her, he was spooning her. His breath was warm in her hair. A muscled arm was thrown possessively over her, hand cupping her breast through the t-shirt that was now bunched up around her waist. Rina smiled leaning back into him Ezra was still asleep, she liked these peaceful moments.

Her ass was pressed against some impressive morning wood. Now this was the way to wake up. Warm, safe, and wrapped in strong arms. She pressed her lips together to stop the laughter that bubbled up inside. Gendry leaned in closer in his sleep. He twitched in his sleep, squeezing her breast. Rina bit her lip.

"Hi baby," Rina whispered kissing his cheek. He moaned into her. "Hi handsome..." another moan in her ear. A smile curved his lips. She bumped her hips back into him.

"Heyyyy," rina drawled out. He kissed along her neck. "Ingot to get to work. So do you."

"Work. Pft." Gendry mused. "I want to be rich fat lord and never move from this bed again."

"I would be okay with two out of three." Rina countered gendry thought on that.

"Rich and fat?" He teased.

"The moment you lose these glorious muscles im going to cry. I will mourn them." Rina half teased.

"Rina, are you using me for my body?"

"It's definitely an added bonus." Rina assured.

Her words cut off when he pinched her clit. He could have asked her to sign over her soul in that moment and she probably would have done it without hesitation. Anything to keep him going. She whimpered in need when he shifted, climbing over her and kissing his way down her body. His broad shoulders pushed her thighs wide, and he settled in, pressing his tongue against her clit before sliding down and fucking her with it. she lifted her hips, impatient to come.

But a loud boom filled the air. Rina tensed. Ezra screamed. She moved to him picking him up holding him against her.

Gendry coughed out peering out the little window. Rinas eyes faded back and he caught her quickly. She came back just as fast.

"What was that?" Gendry questioned.

"Cersei blew up the sept."

The next fortnight was a pain in the ass. They couldnt breathe outside the wildfire fumes still lingering.

"We are lucky." Gendry remarked

"I suppose." Rina agreed softly.

"Could have taken down our home in the flames." Gendry remarked. "Us with it."

"Yes. You are right." Rina agreed leaning into him. "I just wish we could leave already. I want ezra to not be afraid. To have room to roam."

"Me too," gendry agreed wrapping his arms around her.

"Im a bandit!" Ezra declared. Rina kept a scrap of cloth around their mouths nose and it draped down their chins.  when they were out in the streets working rina didnt want them breathing in the fumes. Ezra thought it was a game.

"Handsomest little bandit the world ever did see!" Rina agreed scooping up him. "Off to work."

"Off to work." Gendry agreed kissing her. "Love you lots."

"Love you lots." Rina echoed. "Give daddy a kiss mr bandit." Ezra leaned over smacking his lips against the bandanna and gendrys cheek.

"A real kiss you stinker!"

+

"Because you are..." Gendry kissed her. "...you are, the kindest person maybe in the whole fucking world. I love you so much. I really do." Gendry declared kissing her again. "I love you so much, Rina."

"All I know is you, heal me when I'm broken... Heal me when I'm cracking, patch me back up with your metals, all I know is you saved me and you know it, you Saved me from myself and this power inside me, I dont know what I would have done the past few years without you, Gendry." Rina declared. "I love you, happy anniversary." They toasted with actual toast and Ezra smiling in between them. Rina helped ezra to his toys and got him situated before moving back to her wonderful husband.

She opened easily, her tongue finding his without hesitation, as their mutual lust filled the space between them. He reached for her ass, squeezing it, and she hopped up. When her legs wrapped around his waist, he almost died on the spot.

she breathed out, her lips still pressed against his as her eyes fluttered between open and closed. He lowered her feet to the floor and held on to the back of her neck to keep her close. The last thing he wanted was her getting away from him.

He continued to lick her lips, teasing her with his tongue before diving back inside her hot mouth. They moved in unison, their kisses as easy and natural as the sun rising and setting each day. It was like they had been doing it their whole lives. Gendry knew it was because she had been made for him, her lips the exact replica of what his craved.

She slightly pulled away, his hand dropping from her neck to let her, as her eyes softened before drifting to Ezra playing on the floor. She laughed out.

"Got a bit caught up in the moment." Gendry agreed resting his forehead against her.