5. Last Dance

Eyes open / Ned Stark / Oberyn Martell out now!
&
Shameless / Sandor Clegane out now!

"Your bitch wife took my brother!' the queen yelled. From Rina knew about Tyrion and cersei there was no love between them but the way she was acting it was if she really did love her brother deep down, when push came to shove.

Push.

The word stuck in her throat when she looked at cersei.

Push.

Bran.

Pushed.

No. she couldn't think like that. one problem at a time.

'my wife has done nothing that I have not commanded.' Ned said calmly.

'father!' rina cried out. But he hushed her. she didn't believe him for a moment. Her mother was impulsive and fiercely protective over her children. But taking Tyrion while they were in the lions den, that was putting her daughters and husband in grave danger... and all for what? Revenge? Tyrion didn't do anything wrong... he didn't do anything.

Push.

The word popped back up and Rina's eyes drifted to Cersei and Jaime. The twins. A special bond. Twins.... she watched them console one another at the loss of their brother. Something felt off between them. Rina's stomach was in knots and she started to pale, sandor put a hand on her back and she leaned into him.

Tyrion was at the vale. Her mother had taken him and wanted him sent through the moon door, to fly.

'Ned send a raven to Cat and tell her to release the imp and all will be forgiven.' The king went on.

'forgiven!' cersei screeched like an owl.

'tell Cat-' the king went on.

'she wants to start a war!' cersei declared, her gaze turning on rina. Neds eyes drifted to his daughter, he took a step to her but she fainted before he got there. sandor grabbed her before she hit the floor. Picking her up.

'bring her to her room...' ned told sandor. 'stay there until I get there.' sandor nodded leaving. Rina dreamed she was flying. She figured it was Tyrion. But all she saw was sky. Then she saw long arms reaching up to the vale, long arms... thin fingers... not Tyrion. Who was falling? Clouds and then the crash, her body felt broken like every bone in her body broke. She sucked in a sharp breath and her eyes popped open. Ned and sandor stood over her.

'Rina?' ned questioned.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry.' She kept repeating.

'I told them you were feeling feverish, they didn't question it. They are still raging about Tyrion and your mother.' Ned told her brushing the hair from her face, her eyes darting around the room. 'are you alright? What did you see?'

'I don't know... I was... it was like...'

'clegane, could you give us a moment?' ned asked and sandor moved to leave but rina stopped him.

'he can stay. He knows.' Rina countered.

'he knows?'

'he has caught me more than once father. I trust him.' Rina agreed. Ned looked to sandor, he stood like a statue waiting for instructions. He wanted to stay but the lord stark was technically his boss. If ned said leave and rina said stay he would have to go.

'alright,' ned agreed and sandor took a step forward. 'what did you see?'

'it felt like a dream at first. Like I was flying...'