18. Bite Me

'I could do better work if I had proper tools.' Gendry told Thoros. Rina wasnt entirely happy about being a hostage again but at least they werent hostages with rats about to be strapped to their chests. Rina kept an eye on sandor, he stared back at her silently.

''It doesn't need to look pretty just needs to keep the arrows away from my heart.' Thoros told him as he helped him with his armor.

'Why are you helping him?' arya sassed, 'he takes us as his prisoners and now he is our friend?' Arya asked incredulously.

'Not your prisoner little lady, a guest.' Thoros corrected.

'So I can walk away then?' Arya sassed.

''You're not safe on your own being Ned Starks daughter. It's lucky we found you.' Thoros informed her. "The both of you, lady Katrina." Rina rolled her eyes. ''could have been found by a lot worse than us, trust me.' they packed up the horses and arya and gendry were loaded up as well. Rina moved to Sandor.

"What are you doing?" sandor questioned.

"We sort of got... held hostage at Harrenhall and now we are apparently really shitty at everything except getting caught." Rina remarked hugging him awkwardly through his bonds. "I was worried about you."

"You were right about that night..." Sandor remarked. "Saying it would be the last time we saw each other for a while." Rina nodded. "You still getting those visions?" 

"Not as many," Rina admitted. "I... I learned a thing or two, well didnt really learn but I was able to do a thing or two that I give credit to my inner Banshee."

"What did you do?" Sandor questioned. 

"Time to go!" Thoros demanded giving Rina a nudge. ''little lady your friend not coming with us?' Thoros asked tipping her head back to hot pie.

'No he is going to stay and cook he made this.' Arya held it out to Rina and THoros.

'what is it?' THoros questioned looking over the oddly shaped loaf of bread.

'He says it's a wolf... I don't see it but-'

'That was really sweet of him,' Rina cut in.

'come on now time to go.' Thoros told her helped arya up onto a horse.

'Where are we going?' arya questioned.

Sandor's horse was led by Rick, since sandor was so large sharing a horse with him was less then comfortable as opposed to , Rina arya and gendry all slight they rode with a fellow brotherhood member. Sandor grumbled just as much as Arya.

'Can I take this hood off yet?' arya whined.

'Sorry little lady but this is better for you if you don't see where we are going.' Thoros told her as they rode, but they came to a halt. Thoros brought a jug to arya's lips pulling back the hood

'What is it?' she questioned her eyes still covered.

'Black Salt rum.' Thoros told her she smelled it in her face pinched with disgust.

'It's hard to find molasses in water.' Thoros told her

'I'll have some.' Gendry said his head also hooded from the back of another rider. Rina laughed out.

"I dont think you could handle it." THoros mused, Gendry rolled his eyes. "Little lady, how about you?"

"I can smell it from here." Rina countered shaking her head.

'Alright, Let's go home.' Thoros said as they lead arya Gendry, Rina and Sandor into the cave their heads still headed until they were around the fire and they pulled their hoods free.