14. Waters

'Whats your name girls?' He asked as arya filled his cup.

'Rina waters and this is my cousin... Ari snow'' rina answered. He looked them over skeptically.  'Lowborn my lord'

'Bastards' he corrected.

'Our mothers worked for lords and ladys my lord. We are hard workers we will serve you well. I promise.' Rina said arya remained silent. Ari snow ari snow ari snow she repeated in her head, her new identity.  Rina thought Snow would be easy because of Jon but then she remembered that they were in a war with the north and maybe that was a bad idea, but it was too late. Plus arya already admitted to being from the north so snow fit best. She hoped it wasnt a bad idea but She said it already.

Later that day Rina had been cleaning an empty room, she didn't realize she started singing, she didn't realize she had an audience.

Tywin watched, leaning against the door, watching as she sung and danced as she cleaned. Still going unnoticed. She had a lovely voice. She was much to pretty to be a bastard. Her manors and posture were one of a lady... he would figure these girls out.

Rina started to whistle spinning towards the door when saw tywin watching her, she dropped the cup she was holding it clattered to the ground.

''don't stop on my account.' He said grinning. 'you have a lovely voice...'

''thank you my lord.' She said avoiding his eyes, cold and demanding. She had to be more careful, more cautious, that was stupid and foolish. She let her guard down.

''you are not a bastard are you?''

''what do you mean?' rina picked up the cup and wiped the floor where it fell.

''you. Rina. Snow. Are. Not. A. Bastard.' He said slowly.

'Rina waters.' She corrected, she could be a waters like Gendry. Maybe if they survived one day she could be or maybe she would turn gendry into a Stark. ''my cousin is Ari Snow... my lord.'

'you are still not a bastard.''

''Why do you say that?' rina asked still avoiding his gaze.

''who are you really Rina?''

''Rina waters my lord... I must clean the-' she tried to move around him.

''you will leave when you are dismissed.' He hissed.

''of course my lord.'' Rina agreed softly. Three men came in greeting tywin with smiles. Rina and arya tried to do their duty as the men spoke on how to destroy their brother but it was hard to remain neutral on this matter.

"Can you read?' Tywin questioned Arya.

'My Lord?' Arya questioned

'Can you read? This letter detailing our infantry movements was meant for Lord Damon of House Marbrand. It was sent to Lord Marlyn of House Dormand.' Tywin told her and arya stepped away, embarrassed and worried that she got caught snooping

'My apologies, My Lord. I must have ...' Arya began

'Girl, fetch me the "History of the Greater and the Lesser Houses." It's the one on the ...' Tywin began but Arya grabbed it. 'My cupbearer can read better than you. To whom does House Dormand owe allegiance?'

'My Lord, I ...'

'To the Starks of Winterfell!' Tywin shouted at his council a smile quirked on rinas lips. Yes they were. 'Who have 20,000 men and my son! I judged you might be good for something more than brutalizing peasants. I see I overestimated you. If you ever put my son's life at risk again, I'll..." Tywin sighed. 'Leave us.' Tywin demanded and waited for his council to clear out. 'Put the book away, girl.' Arya nodded taking the book, Tywin watched her 'Maybe you should devise our next battle plan while you're about it.' A knock at the door drew his attention.

'Lord Petyr Baelish.' Was announced. Baelish, Baelish, Baelish. Shit. Rina ducked her head down. She helped arya clean up quickly keeping their heads down as petyr came in.

'Hmmm.' Tywin said thinking that through before nodding 'Give us the room. Clear all this. You too Rina, give us the room.' Tywin gestured at the table for Arya to clear.

' Lord Tywin.'

'Baelish. Wine?'

'Thank you.' Petyr answered sitting down. He looked at the sisters as they headed out.

'What news from the capital?'

'I travelled here directly from Renly Baratheon's camp.'

'Ah, the late king Renly. Rather a short reign.' Tywin mused. 'murdered by a woman, I hear.'

"We have lay low while hes here. I knew petyr. Not well but he saw me with sansa. We spoke a few times Arya. We have to stay low for a little while. No commotion." Arya grumbled.

+

'You should stand side face.' Arya remarked as gendry was practicing

'Side face?'

'Sideways.' She clarified

'Why?'

'Smaller target.'

'Am I fighting someone?' Gendyr glanced to rina. She was in her proper dresses while arya remained in rags.

'You're practicing for a fight.' Arya told him 'You should practice right.' She whacked him to get his attention but rina waved back at him and aryas sideface words were forgotten.

"Hey," Rina whispered wrapping her arms around him. "I missed you."

"You look beautiful all dolled up Katrina." Gendry purred against her lips.

"Its Rina Waters. Thats what I told Tywin at least." She corrected.

"Water aye?"

"If the shoe fits." Rina agreed kissing him again.

'Guards! Help.' Arya ran to see what the shouting was about. Gendrys arms wrapped protectively around rina putting her behind him as he rose his sword.

'Did you see anything?'

'Go up there.'

'Go and see where he fell from. Go up the back.'

A scream rang out and the tickler was dead. Arya looked around for Jaqen, she saw him eating an apple a smirk on his lips as he brought a single finger to his mouth, one named done two more to go the ghost of a smile covered her face.

'That is strange.'

'Move away.'

'Stand back.'

'He's dead.'

"Weird." Rina offered. "You hungry?" Gendry chuckled.

"Starving."