24. Boom

~3 years later~

"No, no, daddy's near the hot stuff!" Rina declared arms extended.

"Daddy is the hot stuff." Gendry countered looking up at her.

"That too." Rina agreed looking him over as she picked up Ezra.

"Da!" Ezra shouted reaching for him

"Hi baby, hi baby," gendry repeated kissing Rina. She pulled him a step closer just a metal chunk went flying off the opposite welders station landing right were gendry was standing. He glanced back at the boiling hunk of metal.

"You're welcome." Rina purred.

"Good thing you got the hang of that." Gendry agreed as he kissed along the collum of her throat.

"Are you almost done?" Rina asked hopefully.

"One more thing to finish up." He told her holding her face to his. Her eyes fluttered closed. "Then im all yours." He said between kisses.

"I like the sound of that."

"Me!" Ezra corrected.

"You!" Gendry declared picking up him and turning him upside down.

"Da! Da!" Ezra giggled out.

"Hey Smith." Rina offered.

"Ms Waters." He countered.

"Mrs." Rina corrected.

"You know his name isnt Smith." Gendry chuckled every time rina called his boss Smith. Because he was a smith.

"Hes got a long complicated name." Rina countered with a shrug as Ezra hung upside down still giggling. "Okay give me my baby back so you can finish up." Rina requested as gendry flipped a dizzy Ezra back around.

"Is that-" gendry peered into rinas basket. "Oh you brought me food from the bakery!" He reached in pulling out a muffin.

"Benefits of working at the most delicious place in flee bottom." Rina agreed. Gendry moaned happily as he took a bite.

"Im going to make us supper. Meet you back home." Rina added kissing him. "So hurry up."

"Im hurrying." Gendry agreed.

"Come on Ezra," rina coed. He held tight to her hand skipping awkwardly. Their home wasnt anything like winterfell. It was a one bedroom room. One bed one crib a little table to which they sat on the floor to eat. It was small. Rina called it quaint. It fit their needs while Ezra was small.

Sure they had to be quiet when they wanted to be intimate or else they would wake Ezra. But Rina and Gendry had steady jobs and no one in the capital gave a damn about them. They had bigger things to worry about.

Cersei was queen. Rina didn't remember much about her it seemed forever ago since she was last here. Now flee bottom was her home. She liked going to the waters with Ezra and Gendry. Liked taking a little row boat out on the water catching fish for supper. Rina liked the rhythm and pattern they had settled in.