35. Snow on Fire

Is It Over Now? / Ned Stark out now!

The Dothraki army was at the front and their swords flaming to life could be seen from the wall all of them burning to life a field fire it was beautiful and glorious empowered them. They were going to win this they had to win this.

Everyone stood like statues waiting for the enemy to attack no one spoke all you could hear was the wind whipping through the air and the ragged breaths of terrified people.

'The night king is coming' Jon said to Daenerys.

'The army of the dead are already here' she told him marching away. it was time.

As the screeching in the moaning of the army of the dead got closer everyone tighten the grips on their weapons preparing themselves for what was to come. They couldn't see anything they just heard the noise getting louder and louder and louder until finally they saw them thousands and thousands of them all charging at them killing them tearing apart limb from limb taking them down one by one. It was a stampede of white walkers as they marched past as they Trampled over the unsullied army things look bleak that was until Daenerys came on her horse on her dragon blasting fire down raining fire down upon them John was on a dragon as well guiding it to the army of the dead burning them to pieces burning them to nothing but Ash.

'Go down to the crypts' arya told Sansa

'I am not abandoning my people!' sansa told her but she was terrified

'Take this and go!' Arya demanded shoving a dagger into her hands

'I don't know how to use it...' sansa said gripping it tight.

'Stab them with the pointy end.' Rina called running past them.

'Any point in me asking you to stay im the crypts?' Gendry asked

'Nope.' Rina replied lifting her sword. But she knew her best weapon was her voice.

'You ready rina?' Bran asked. 

'One second' she called hugging Gendry and Ezra once last time one last time just in case. "Sansa take Ezra, protect him with your life." Sansa nodded holding tight to her nephews hand. "Mama and daddy will be right back." Rina assured Ezra. 

"Fight the bad guys." Ezra agreed. 

"Thats right." Rina agreed. "I love you."

"I love you!" He pointed back at her. 

'Dont die Rina, I love you' Gendry told her kissing her.

'Worst comes to worst I probably become undead not dead dead.' rina told him

'I dont like that option either.'

'How about the both of us stay alive?' Rina suggested

'Deal.'

'Deal. I love you.' She kissed him again before running off to find bran. They were going to kill the night king.

'Open the gates! Fall back!' It was a very bleak battle one they didn't know if they could survive the Dothraki and the unsullied stood their ground as the enemy got closer everyone else fell back to protect the castle.

The archers stood up top shooting flaming arrows down at the enemy, they were getting closer to Sandor but arya shot one in the head killing it. that was the second time arya could've let him die but this time she chose to save him.

Bran sat alone by fire waiting for the night king to come Rina headed up the tree closest to bran while Theon and his little army were pushed further back not close enough to be seen but close enough to here in case something happened. Bran looked up at Rina in the sky she had one hand on her dagger and she leaned against the tree her eyes scanning the area.