2. Bloody

It seemed as though everyone was waiting for sansa to bleed but Rina got an odd feeling when her own monthly came. She saw the blood on her sheets and touched it, the red bleeding into her fingers, her eyes rolled back and she saw death. Her death. And her fathers beheading, she saw her mother stabbed. She saw robb stabbed. She saw sansa raped and arya trembling in fear all alone. She saw what must have been a dream. But it felt so real.

She was shaking, her eyes rolled back when sandor came to check on her. she had rolled right off the bed and was shaking like a fish out of water on the floor, the blood still on her fingers.

"HELP, HELP!' he screamed not knowing if he should pick her up. Not knowing what was happening to her. but then as he touched her, bringing her head into his lap she stopped. Her eyes closed and her breathing slowed. 'kitten?' he questioned softly, brushing the hair from her face. She was pale and her eyes bloodshot upon examination. It had been hours and she had yet to wake. She lay in the measters room, ned sat by her side. Ned was in a tizzy. Arya and sansa stood over their sister, holding each others hands.

'why isn't she waking up!' arya demanded.

'I don't know.' The measter said looking over the sleeping Katrina once again. 'clegane could you go over what happened just one more time." He had told the man four times what happened so what was one more.

'I came in to get the lady, she is usually banging on my door first thing wanting to explore... she hadn't come yet so I went to check on her... she was on the ground shaking. When I touched her head she stopped. She stopped moving, stopped shaking and just lay there... in my arms.'' There was a distance in Sandors eyes as henspoke the words staring back at Rinas lifeless self.

'I don't know what to think... the maid said she had bleed. But that should cause such things... was it her first bleeding?' the measter asked and sandor took a step back, not wanting to be a part of this conversation. Ned looked to his girls, he didn't know. Rina didn't talk to him about such things.

'no, she has bleed for many years.' Sansa told him.

'and has she ever had any problems before?'

'like shaking on the ground and passing out for hours?' sansa questioned. 'no, no she hasn't.' she snapped.

'right, of course. My apologizes my lady...' just then rina's eyes slowly peeled open and both sister let out a collective gasp.

'RINA!" arya yelled hugging her. but rina didn't move, she just lay there her eyes remembering what she saw, what must have been a dream. Finally she focused on what was in front of her and she saw her family. Worried looks on their faces.

'Katrina?" ned questioned. Then her eyes found her father and she smiled up at him. Sandor stared back at her and rina noticed He looked worried as well. She wasn't in her room, she was somewhere new... where was she?

'whats going on?' rina questioned sitting up.

'rina you were shaking like a leaf in the breeze and then you just... you were asleep for a long while..' arya said still hugging her sister.

'hours, you were dead to the world for hours!' sansa exclaimed.

'well I am not dead... not yet' Rina added under her breath. 'and I feel fine.' The measters quarters. That's where she was. She looked around at all the jars and vials with potions and tinctures. If someone had wicked intent they should come here, take a potion or two... again that gut feeling came and a wash of pain came over her. poison. Someone was going to die of poison. She thought back to her dream. Beheading, stabbing, rape and alone... perhaps she was to die of poison. She only felt death wash over her she couldn't see her own death... it was just a dream. She got to her feet. it was just a dream. Nothing more.