39. Personal Queen

The Dothraki cheered as Daenerys flew overhead but Jon was not about to let this fly he couldn't. The city had surrendered and she burned them all to the ground innocent or guilty they all died burned to nothing, any survivors were killed by the unsullied or Dothraki.

'You gave me the seven kingdoms!' Daenerys finished the dorthraki went wild. She spoke to her army.

'Will you break the wheel with me?' She questioned

'What is she saying?' Jon asked

'Nothing good.'

The unsullied and the Dothraki were going crazy with excitement she had said some thing some thing the Starks and the Lannister's couldn't understand but they were excited they were happy about her destroying the city killing all of its people. Tyrion walked cautiously towards her

'You freed your brother. You committed treason.'

'I freed my brother' he agreed 'and you slaughter the city'' He took off his pin, his hand of the queen pin and threw it down the steps. All went deadly silent except for the crackle of fire still burning in the distance.

'Take him' Daenarys told her unsullied. He went with them willingly.

'Dragon bitch needs to die but i dont think i can kill them all. All her loyal followers.' Rina told sandor.

'Dont try.' Sandor said pulling her away. But she ran up to jon

'What are you doing here?' Jon question arya.

'I came to kill cersei but your queen got there first... rina?' arya turned and hugged her. 'youre alive?' she questioned.

'yep, sandor too.' Rina told her hugging her tight.

'She's our queen' Jon corrected

'Try telling sansa of that. She knows who you really are Jon you will always be a threat to her...' arya looked over at daenerys. 'I know A Killer when I see one' arya told him watching Daenarys leave.

'I agree with arya, jon. She needs to be stopped and I dont think you can do it." Rina admitted. 

+

The iron throne sat among the rubble. The once enclosed walls gone. Letting the snow in. Daenarys approached her throne. She finally had it. It was hers.

'What about tyrion?'

'He conspired against me.' daenerys told him

'Forgive him'

'I cant'

'You can. Forgive them all and make them see-' jon begged

'I cant hide behind small mercies the world we need-'

'The world we need cannot be ruled by cruel men.' Jon told her.

'It's not easy to see what we've never had... a good world' Daenerys told him

'How would you know?' jon asked

'Because I know what is good.' she told him, jon looked around the broken throne room around them, the mess and chaos daenerys had done. Then he noticed rina by the door, her face just barely peaking out.

'What about everyone else? what about all the other people who think they know what is good?' Jon questioned

'They do not get to choose. Lead with me build the New World with me it has been our destiny from the beginning. when you were just a bastard boy and I was a little girl that could not count to 20! we do this together we break the wheel together!' she told him