21 In The Flames

"Rina!" Arya shouted thoros grabbed her as rina was shoved in beside gendry.

"Arya!" Rina demanded slamming on the bars. "Lets me go! Whats the meaning of this?"

"You have magic." The red woman remarked.

"Don't fuck with me." Rina warned but she didn't have full control. 

Rina's eyes popped open and they were on a boat. She didnt remember getting on a boat, a ship but it was better than a cage. Gendry moved to her helping her up. 

"What happened?" Rina questioned groggily. 

"Bitch knocked you out." Gendry murmured touching her head, she cringed pulling back. 

"Ow," Rina whispered. 

"Magic, you were trying to kill us all!" Melisandre corrected. 

"I would love to but I'm not a witch I dont know how to magically kill you!" Rina corrected. 

"The incantation you were chanting said otherwise." Melsandre corrected. 

"Incantation?" Rina looked to Gendry. 

"It was in another language." Gendry informed her. 

"High Valyrian." Rina agreed. 

"Yes... what were you saying?" 

"I dont know. I dont have any recollection of doing it." Rina remarked. "Great she is taking us back to Joffrey and Cersei." Rina realized. "Gods this place is a mess." 

"What happened?" Gendry questioned as they sailed past kings landing.

"Wildfire. I should have been here." Melisandre answered.

"So you could burn it down completely?" Rina questioned. 

"You know nothing girl." Melisandre hissed. 

"More than you apparently if you keep wanting me to be silenced!" Rina bit back. 

"After all the running and fighting, here I am, back where I started." Gendry hissed.

"I would love to be back where I started. Southern tits dont do well in the north. You would freeze to death." Rina informed Melisandre.

"The lord of light keeps me warm." she corrected. 

"Good luck with that." Rina countered leaning over the ship, she could jump, she was a good swimmer, but Gendry didnt look like he was about to jump ship and join her, besides they would be caught or killed anyways. 

"Do you miss it?" Melisandre questioned.

"King's Landing?" He huffed.

"Your father's house." Melisandre countered.

"Never had a father. Never wanted one." Gendry corrected.

"I miss winterfell." Rina whispered. 

"Haven't you ever wondered where your strength came from? Your talent for fighting?" Melisandre countered curiously.

"I'm lowborn. As low as can be. My mother was a tavern wench." Gendry corrected. He looked to Rina she didnt care for his lack of title, she loved him just the way he was. He knew that as she smiled back at him. He held her hand and she kissed his cheek. 

"Mine was a slave. So was I. Bought and sold, scourged and branded, until the Lord of Light reached down, took me in his hand and raised me up."

"I was born in Flea Bottom."