40. I Can See Her

'I wish there was another way' Sansa told Jon. ''do you forgive me?''

''The north is free thanks to you' jon reminded her.

''But they lost the king'

'Ned Starks daughter speaking for them she's the best they could ask for' Jon told her

'You can come visit me at Castle Black whenever you want' he told arya

'I can't' she countered. 

''Do you think anyone can tell you can and can't do?'' jon questioned with a laugh. 

''I'm not going back to the north I'm going past I'm going we're all the map stop I'm going to see what's out there.' arya told him confidently.

''Do you have needle?''

''Right here' she told him. Jon moved to Rina and she clung to him. 

'I will visit you. I promise... don't worry brother, this is not goodbye.'' Rina assured. Jon smiled kissing her cheek. "You have to visit us at storms end too, thats where we are headed... You can visit and just... get lost among the storms." 

'I like that idea." Jon agreed. 'I'm going to miss you most, Rina." Rina had tears in her eyes but she knew this wasnt goodbye they would see each other again. 

'Your grace. I'm sorry I was not there when you needed me' Jon told Bran as he bowed to their new king.

''You were exactly where you were supposed to be'' bran told him. Jon rose looking at his family he didn't know if you'd ever see them again, but Rina seemed confident, he headed off to the boat, he was to head to the wall to join the nights watch once again. Rina said all her goodbyes, get all the tears out of the way at once. 

"Ready?" Gendry questioned. 

"Ready." Rina agreed. "Ezra, you ready for an adventure?" 

"Snow?" 

"NO!" Gendry declared, Rina laughed into him. 

"Daddy is lord of storms end." Rina remarked proudly. "We are going to a castle I think." 

"We will get there just in time for your baby brother or sister to come." Gendry agreed touching Rina's stomach. Ezra poked at her tummy. 

"He okay in there?" Ezra questioned. 

"Yes... she is." Rina agreed. 

"She?" Gendry repeated. 

"I may have seen a thing or two." Rina agreed leaning into him. Gendry hugged her. 

"A little girl," He cooed. 

"We should get going though or else we will be having this baby on the way there and I dont want to do that." Rina remarked. 

"yes!" Gendry agreed heading to the horses. 

+

Rina smiled as they got to stroms end.

"Better than frozen north?"

"I hate snow." Gendry decided. Rina laughed out clinging to him.

"This place... its nice." Rina remarked. "I think we should start exploring."

"I think you are right. Start with the bed room. Break it in."

"Good idea." Rina agreed. "Can I have this baby first though and then give me a few moons to recover." Rina added. 

"Alright, I suppose." gendry mused. "You hungry? Thirsty?" 

"Get the maester Gendry." Rina corrected calmly. 

"I thought you were- you are so calm!" Gendry declared. Suddenly his nerves went into overdrive and he was shaking he didnt know what to do, back in flee bottom he knew what to do but now he was lord of storms end and suddenly everything felt different and he was out of his element. Rina seemed to know, she always knew. 

"I sent a maester and a few staff here when we were at Bran's coronation." Rina remarked. "They are cleaning up, cooking and getting the birthing chamber ready." 

"Birthing chamber. We had Ezra on the ground of your bakery." Gendry countered.  

"Quite upgrade I know." Rina assured. "BUt this is going to be easy peasy." 

"How are you so calm?" Gendry questioned. 

"Because I can see us." Rina offered. "I know everything is going to be just fine. YOu and me and our children. I can see it Gendry. Our life here..." Rina smiled as she entered the birthing chamber. "I can see it all and there is nothing to worry about." She brought a hand to his cheek. 'this is home." Rina decided. 

"Home." Gendry repeated. 

"It's time." Rina decided as she laid down on the bed. 

Pushing out a child was always a pain in the cunt but Rina loved her little Ezra so much. He was such a bundle of joy and knew her daughter would be just as perfect. 

"Theres the head!" Gendry moved around, it was gross and he should have stayed beside Rina. But he smiled back at her Rina. 

"I can see her."