8. Already Dead

The king was dead. Joffery was named king. Her father was called treasonous. Everything was happening just as rina pictured it. Death was coming.

Heads will roll.

Crowns will be passed on.

Sisters will scream.

Heads.

Crowns.

Screams.

Head.

Crown.

Scream.

Father.

King.

Sister...

+

''what is your gut telling you Rina?' ned asked from behind his cell.

''my gut has been in knots since we left for kings landing. Didn't I tell you bad things were upon us?'' Rina countered.

'I should have listened to you.' Ned admitted reaching through the bars.

'I don't want you to die.' She whispered back.

'what is your gut saying right now....'

'that no matter what you do or say next...' she looked her father in the eyes. 'joffery will kill you.'

'come on kitten, time to go.' Sandor muttered helping her up.

'I love you Katrina. I love you and the girls. Tell them... tell them I love them.'

'I will father.'

'I love you so much katrina. I'm sorry I didnt listen sooner.' Ned remarked still reaching for her.

'I love you too...'

'protect her.' ned told sandor and he nodded.

'always.'

But promises in the capital were always broken.

'I have the sinking feeling that I'm never gonna see you again after tomorrow.' Rina told sandor as they made their way to her room for the night. She pushed the door closed. Tomorrow her father was going to be executed. She could feel it. Sansa had begged her father to name joffery the true king and heir but rina's visions always came true. No matter what her father did, he wouldn't survive tomorrow.

'Why? What did you see?'

'I didn't see anything about you, it's just a feeling...'' rina countered.

'I'm not going anywhere kitten I'm a hard fucker to kill. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.' He insisted.

'I just feel really anxious about tomorrow... I don't wanna lose you but I don't see us past tonight...''

'I don't care what you see or don't see kitten. I'm not going anywhere and you're not dying tomorrow' sand told her pulling her to him.

"You are my best friend Sandor." Rina whispered against him. "Thank you for taking care of me these past moons."

"That sounds like goodbye Kitten. This isnt goodbye." Sandor assured her.

If he could feel what she felt racing through every nerve of her body he would understand why she saying goodbye just in case.

Morning came and Rina felt like the dead rising. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes her limbs felt like led as she got out of bed with heavy steps. Everything felt in slow motion as she brushed her hair dressed. Even putting on her shoes felt like a tremendous amount of effort. She knew it was coming and she still couldn't save him. She couldn't fix this. She had failed she could field in her bones. She knew this was coming for months, but she didn't know how to save it how to stop it.