Chapter 61- A Tough One

[ Neither the picture nor the content belongs to me. All the rights belong to the respective author. It is only used for entertainment purposes not to offend anyone.]

Lisa wondered what Jennie found so endearing about this idiot. He cast a disinterested look towards the unconscious bodyguard. There was already a chair placed in the cellars for him to take a seat in.

Lisa sat down without another word. He crossed one leg over the other and tilted his head. He observed the bodyguard. Dark brown hair and hazel eyes that resemble a beagle dog. Perhaps Jennie just wanted a pet. Though, it was an ugly one.

"Wake him up," Lisa instructed. He needed his victim to be awake during the beating.

"I see everything is already prepared," he added on with an amused voice. In the corner of the holding room was a cleaned table of things to use. It ranged from surgical equipment to hammers and saws.

"Are you certain about this?" Easton murmured. "This is Princess Jennie's bodyguard. Once she finds out about this—"

"For all she knows, he disappeared from this world," Weston interjected. He, for one, enjoyed this hobby of His Majesty.

Weston headed to the table and picked up a taser. He clicked the button. A loud crackle of electricity echoed through the room and hallways. He briefly glanced at the metal bars of the cellar.

"And never to be seen from," Weston added on. Once His Majesty decided on torturing someone, there was no going back. The victim will never be set free. He would never see the light of the day.

"Alright, I suppose so..." Easton said. He watched as Weston approached the bodyguard.

Easton quietly flinched when Weston stabbed the taser upon the bodyguard. Instantly, a loud scream was heard.

"ARGH!" Asher gasped awake. His eyes went wide, as another yell of pain was heard. He panted, his gaze still blurry from being woken up so quickly. The agony lasted for five seconds, but that spot felt like it was stabbed with needles.

"What the... hell." Asher finally blinked into reality. Suddenly aware of his position, he instantly tried to sit up. But it was impossible, for everything was bounded.

"Fucking bastard," Asher growled, already knowing who was behind this. He was lying upon his stomach, his arms and legs bound behind him. He felt like a fish out of water, struggling and wriggling to get free.

"That's strange," Lisa said with an amused voice. "Last I checked, you were the father-less one."

Asher jolted. "Shut the hell up, you sadistic King."

Lisa was disappointed. He expected more civility from this man. After all, he was composed in font of Jennie and even stood his ground. Perhaps if the rat hadn't touched what was his, he wouldn't have been in this position.

"Hmm, this position is befitting of a dog," Lisa observed. His lips tugged into a sinister smile, his eyes flickering with cruel cunningness.

Lisa was humored by Asher's deep glower. The latter probably wished daggers flew from his gaze. He nearly laughed at this. With the tip of his leather shoes, Lisa lifted Asher's chin.

Asher instantly jutted his head to the side. "Pew!" he spat at the black leather shoes. Suddenly, a swift kick was sent to this side from a furious Weston.

"As expected of a lowly orphan," Weston hissed. How dare a mere human like him spit at the King?

"Let's not bully the poor thing," Lisa laughed. He glanced at his dirtied shoe. Without warning, he bent down and grabbed Asher by the hair.