𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

~𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧

▪️▪️▪️

A piety girl in her early twenties was running and hiding away from four men for more than three hours, her lungs were on fire from constantly running. Hours ago she managed to escape from that place which was worse than HELL! This place is new to her. She doesn't know where she is and where she is going. A few days back she was brought here not knowing the place she ran aimlessly on the road. It was midnight.

Not a single person could be seen, but trees and never-ending road. She felt like she was lost in a desert walking from god knows when in search of water. Unable to run any longer, she slowed her pace to a brisk walk as she frantically glanced around her. She glance up as the heavens open, an icy sheet of rain coming down in full force.

Just her freaking luck.

Feeling horrible at her current situation, a sob escapes her. Her voice was thick with tears as she looked up at the sky as rain poured heavily. She hears a car and quickly glances over her shoulder. Seeing headlights beaming through the rain she knew exactly whose it was, She broke out into a run and ducked behind the bush at the sideway.

Holding her bleeding arms she tried to get up and run but couldn't. She felt really weak in her feet, her clothes were torn and smudged with blood stains. Finally getting up and walking a little she stopped taking a deep breath panting hard and looked behind but found no one. She took a deep breath of relief seeing now no one was behind her. She had minor injuries on her body, her face with small cuts near her lips and on her forehead which were given to her by that bloody basters.

She was still in the same place feeling weakness in her whole body when she again heard the sound of footsteps, turning she looked behind and found the same four men who were after her. She again started running for her life, She didn't even had any energy but still, to save her life she had to.

She ran a little further the road was narrow and silent in the middle of nowhere in the jungle. She failed to run her legs and her body started giving up. She stopped there with the support of the car which was parked in front of a small building that looked like an old abandoned warehouse the place was not clear, it was behind large bushes and trees. Looking back again she found no one.

She didn't know what to do, confused as hell she looked around, the rain was soaking through her already blood-stained dirty clothes, making her feel like a frozen block of ice. Suddenly she heard two men's footsteps dry- wet leaves making a crackling sound and rainwater splashing under their feet coming out from that building. One man holding the umbrella for the other, and she just stared at them from afar trying to make out their faces. It was dark, rain heavily poured from the sky the view was not clear hidden behind the pushes and heavy rain drops.

She again looked back where the goons were standing it seemed like they didn't have the guts to come any forward. It seemed like the place was some restricted area and they can't come any further or else she guessed from there onwards the city start, but when she looked on the other side she could only see the never-ending road and jungle as far as she could see. She keeps forcing herself to stand still while constantly checking the surroundings.

She flinched a little when the car made a sound, the person was walking towards the car he was not able to see him as she was hiding behind it, he stopped suddenly to attend his call facing back to the car while the other man had already gone back into the building giving the umbrella to him. Having no idea she tried to open the car's dickey Luckily it was unlocked and made herself lie down there closing the door slowly without making any sound. The rain was pouring so heavily that the man who was talking on his phone didn't even hear her getting in. She didn't know when her eyes got heavy and fell into a deep black slumber having faith in her destiny that she hoped it would lead a better life than what she left behind.