𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 02

Chapter 03 already uploaded on ScrollStack! Free for my stack followers </3
link in my bio👍🏻

Happy Reading💌

▪️▫️▪️

I'm sitting on a dining chair stuffing my mouth with strawberries dipped in chocolate syrup listening to Mom and Sonu's ramble about their day. Laughing and smiling and not to forget gossiping. I feel like I'm the luckiest person to have such cool in-laws, but not that lucky in every way. Life is cruel, don't know when it plays the check mate and you are out of it. And so here I'm enjoying every moment I have left for me.

It's been two months since the incident. Rhea was so disheartened after hearing my decision of taking a risk to keep the baby and not to tell anyone. She was traumatised herself, but she didn't leave any chance to take better care of me from earlier. Rhea is now in her room with her online therapy session going on.

"Bhabhi!" Sonu's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

I looked at her, "Huh?"

"I asked did you and bhai think of any names for the baby?" She asked excitedly, pointing at my baby bump.

Will I be able to see this happiness and the excitement of my family at the end of this month?

"I don't know about him but I did!" I smiled, making her and Mom grin.

"What is it?" Mom asked to come to me.

"Um, if it is a girl then Aaruhi, and if it is a boy then Aarush" I replied with a small dreamy smile.

Will I be able to see my baby while we name him or her?

"OMG! They are so cute" Sonal squealed and hugged me.

"Careful Sonu'' Mom scolded her and she smiled sheepishly, making me chuckle.

"I don't care! I need the file anyhow today itself search the whole office do anything" Aarav's angry voice reached us who was shouting on his phone at someone.

I feel bad for that poor person, it's nothing new now.

Mom shook her at his son as he went upstairs still shouting on his phone. He came early today, he goes to office rarely and if he does he comes early. And today the temperature is high I guess.

"Someone is about to lose their job" Sonal sang looking at his furious brother. We laughed at her comment, shaking our heads.

"It is not in my house damnit search it in the office properly" We heard him again and almost flinched at his loud voice.

I hope Rhea's room door is closed. If we can hear him she will surely do and loud voices trigger her panic attacks. I slowly got up, deciding to go near him and try to make him calm and also to check on Rhea. It's almost 4: 30 and her therapy will be over by now.

"Where are you going, Sneha?" Mom asked.

"To cool the temperature Mom" She smiled at my response.

Mom always says I'm the next person after her who can handle this angry bird. I don't know how much truth this is but now that I think of it,

What will happen when I won't be there anymore?

You are not going anywhere any soon. My heart argued.

If not me then what about our baby?

Don't think too much.

What will happen if Aarav comes to know about it?