𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 09

Here you go guysss chapter 09!! Thatastu!🤚🏻🤭

Chapter 10 is already uploaded to my Scrollstack buddies!! Go check it out💌

Happy Reading❤️

◾◽◾

"Aunty, why did you say that? Don't you know Aarav will get angry, and still? When Aarav comes, there will be another argument for sure

"Aunty, why did you say that? Don't you know Aarav will get angry, and still? When Aarav comes, there will be another argument for sure. And I can't leave Aarush alone-"

"Calm down, my bullet train, calm down! Nothing like that will happen. I'll handle Aarav, and as for Aarush, who said he'll sleep alone? Aarush will be with you in Aarav's room." Aunt Savitri interrupted me, brushing off my worried expression as if it were no big deal. It was 10 o'clock at night, and everyone had gone to bed, but I was in Auntie's room, after just putting Aarush to sleep.

"Aunty, it's not just about Aarush but also about me. How can I sleep in someone else's room? It feels strange, and on top of that, Aarav hasn't even looked at me properly, let alone talk to me. You know how much he hates me and Aarush, and-"

"Rhea!" Auntie's stern voice silenced me again. "Dear, I understand you might feel weird right now, but how long will this continue? Huh? Now, you two are not strangers but husband and wife. And you promised me and yourself that you would turn Aarav's hatred into love. So why not start now?" Savitri Aunty gently touched my cheek, her eyes soft. "Yes, Aunty, I made that promise, but it was for Aarush, not for myself!" My voice was shaky.

"So, you're saying you'll give Aarush a father's love, but you don't want your husband's love for yourself?" She took a deep breath, looking at my conflicted and frightened face. "Rhea, I know my son well. He can be angry, upset, even hateful, but he will never raise his hand on any girl or someone weaker. If this is what you are conflicted "

"Aunty, Aarav loves Sneha, and he will continue to do so. He will never accept me as his wife. Love is out of the question. And I don't want him to forget Sneha because of me also I would never be able to take Sneha's place. You all have shown me immense kindness and saved my life, and Sneha, without even asking, has given me such immense joy in the form of Aarush, which I can't repay even if I want to. That's all I want. I am happy with Aarush, and when he receives his father's love, I'll be the happiest. And I can make this promise even if we stay in separate rooms, Aunty," my voice sounded desperate trying my best to convince Aunty.

"Rhea! Come, sit here!" She said, pulling me to the bed and making me sit.

Just as she was about to speak, Rakesh Uncle entered the room; he must have been in his study. "Whats cooking between you guys?" he asked playfully when he saw me.

"Nothing, just trying to make this crazy girl understand that she's neither taking Sneha's place nor she is re-paying anything," Aunty said, looking at Uncle and then turning towards me