𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

Hey awesome peeps! 🌟
We just hit 400 on Instagram! 🎉
Big virtual hugs to each one of you for making this happen.
Your support means the world to me! Let's keep the good vibes rolling! 🚀💕

Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH🥺💋

Chapter 16 is already uploaded on ScrollStack!<3
And 17 will be uploaded Thursday or Friday🫂

So here's Chapter 15 for my Wattpad readers💗 400 ki khushi mai🎊

Happy Reading💌

◾◽◾

Yeah, it's Aarav

Yeah, it's Aarav. That voice, it's unmistakably his, I know this. But now I'm scared, fear wraps around me, squeezing in this suffocating darkness. Breathing feels like gasping for air in an abyss.

"Aa-Aarav."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm right here. Calm down. I will never hurt you. Look, open your eyes. You're safe here in your home, with me."

I heard his voice again. He's calling me to open my eyes, but how? My breaths were getting shallower, and my whole body was trembling. I tried to calm myself, but then I heard footsteps, someone walking towards me.

"They're coming, Aarav. I-I'm scared. I don't want them to touch me. Please, do something. Save me, Aarav. I don't want to go near them, please," I pleaded, tears rolling down my face uncontrollably, my heart pounding with every passing second.

I know Aarav will never hurt me; I know where I am isn't real-it's just a dream. Because in the place where I hear Aarav's voice, I feel safe. I want to break free from this nightmare, but it's proving difficult.

Suddenly, I feel a gentle tap on my cheek. "Open your eyes, Rhea, it's me, Aarav. I won't let anything happen to you. There's no one here, just me. You have to open your eyes; it's just a bad dream," he reassures me, offering comfort in the midst of my fears.

As I tentatively open my eyes, I see Aarav's comforting face, his eyes filled with concern. The room, once shrouded in darkness, begins to reveal its familiar surroundings. A sense of relief washes over me, realising that Aarav's presence has turned the haunting nightmare into mere shadows.

"You're safe, Rhea. It was just a bad dream," he whispers, his words becoming a soothing balm for my anxious soul. With each passing moment, the nightmare retreats, and the warmth of reality replaces the cold grip of fear.

"Li-lights," my shaky voice quivered, and in an instant, Aarav illuminated the room. Despite the light, my breaths remained unsteady, tears persisting. The hand that I mistook for something else turned out to be Aarav's, and though I tried to withdraw, he held on gently.