𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

Scrollstack buddies Chapter will be uploaded tomorrow at 4❤️ Stay tuned!!

And this chapter is for my wattpad readers🤝🏻

And MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all those who celebrate🎅🎄⛄!

I hope your year is filled with immense joy.May Jesus shower his blessings and love upon you and your family. Wishing you peace, happiness, and good luck this season. Merry Christmas to you and your family once again🎁

TARGET
130 Votes
40 Comments

Happy Reading💌

◽ ◾ ◽

Aarav, fuming with anger, stormed back to his room

Aarav, fuming with anger, stormed back to his room. Everyone was taken aback, utterly bewildered by the sudden outburst. No one could fathom what had happened to make Aarav leave so abruptly, especially without finishing his breakfast. As Aarav entered his room, he noticed the house helper Rhea and Aarush sneakily shifting some belongings into his space. They were covertly trying to hide from Rhea's mother and brother, desperately keeping them in the dark about the ongoing situation. Witnessing this, Aarav's recollection hit him like a bolt — he wouldn't be alone in this room anymore.

The realisation that Rhea and Aarush would now be sharing his space intensified Aarav's already boiling anger. Suppressing his rage, he spoke with a controlled but menacing tone, "Out!"

The word echoed in the room, sending shivers down everyone's spine. Reacting promptly to the potent mix of fury and authority in Aarav's voice, they hastily vacated the room, fearful that Aarav might unleash his wrath upon them, perhaps even terminating their employment. As they left in a hurry, a collective sigh of relief echoed in their minds, hoping that Aarav wouldn't unleash his anger and jeopardise their jobs.

His eyes had turned a fiery red with anger. He was breathing heavily, taking deep breaths in an attempt to control his rising temper, but it seemed futile. Once again, a torrent of thoughts flooded his mind—a cascade of memories and events unfolded rapidly.

All the memories, of his marriage to Sneha, the growing bond with Sneha, Sneha's pregnancy, the arrival of Rhea, the pregnancy report, the delivery, the birth of Aarush, Sneha slipping into a coma, and eventually, Sneha's death—all these events surged like a relentless and powerful wave, relentlessly crashing against Aarav's mind. His anger intensified, now fueled not only by present circumstances but also by the overwhelming weight of his past experiences.

The mounting frustration and sorrow from the memories of his journey with Sneha, along with the challenges brought by Rhea and Aarush, acted as catalysts for Aarav's anger, causing it to escalate further.