𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 35

As promised here's the Chapter!
Mai apne vaado se kabhi muh nahi ferti🤭🤝🏻

TARGET 🎯
Votes - 85 +
Comments - 30 +

Chapter 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 and 43 is already uploaded on ScrollStack💗

Happy Reading💌

◾◽◾

"Right now, we're only suspicious of these three people," Arjun said, leaning back in his chair. We were in my office, discussing our next steps.

"So, you really won't take Rhea's help?" he asked further.

"No!" I shook my head firmly. "We are not involving Rhea in this, Arjun. I don't want to drag her into all of this mess," I said, rubbing my face in frustration. "I don't want to bring back that pain for her!"

Arjun sighed, glancing at the files spread out on the desk. "Out of the four suspects, we're now only focusing on these three. We need to be thorough."

"Exactly," I said, nodding. "But we have to be careful and discreet. The last thing I want is for Rhea to find out and get hurt."

Arjun leaned forward, his expression serious. "Understood. We'll proceed with caution. But remember, if it ever comes to a point where we need her, we'll have to consider it."

I looked at him, my resolve firm. "Let's hope it doesn't come to that. For now, we handle this ourselves."

"Where are all the background checks? Did you bring them with you, or where are the rest?" I asked while skimming through some papers.

"What do you mean, where are they? I sent them this morning!" Arjun said, frowning.

Hearing this, I snapped my head up at him. "What the fuck, Arjun!" I shouted in rage. "You sent them to my house by courier?" I asked angrily. "Are you out of your mind? I told you to be cautious, and you couriered such important documents? What's wrong with you?" I was furious and had to control the urge to hit him.

"Calm down, I sent them to Raj," Arjun said, trying to soothe my anger. "But where? To my house? If Rhea gets her hands on them, I swear I won't spare you!" I slammed my fist on the table.

"Why are you getting so worked up? Are you mad because I sent them via courier or because I sent them to your house?" Arjun retorted.

"Both!" I snapped. "You should have known better than to handle sensitive information like this so carelessly. If Rhea finds out, everything we've been working on could be compromised. I need you to be more careful. This isn't just about us; it's about keeping everyone safe."