𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26

Chapter 27 and 28 is available on ScrollStack!
Link in my bio, and Spoiler of Chapter 28 is in my instagram story, go check it out fast!❤️

Anyways Happy Reading💌

◽◾◽

"Rhea, it's been so long! How are you?" Nihal's cheerful voice emanated from the laptop, he's my therapist, remember?

I just smiled and replied, "Better than before."

"It's good to hear that, and I'm seeing you smile for the second time now. The first time was when you were talking about Aarush. So, who's the reason today?" Nihal asked, narrowing his eyes slightly.

I shook my head slightly and replied, "It's nothing like that, it just feels good after a long time. It feels like everyone is with me now." I managed a smile.

Nihal smiled too and said, "So, now you tell me, what do you want to talk about today? I hope everything is alright now!"

"Yeah, everything seems fine, Nihal, just one fear is bothering me." My voice softened as I looked down at my lap.

"Tell me about it."

"In these past few days, a lot has changed. My mom and my brother are here. I've found the love of parents in Uncle and Aunty, they feel like Mom and Dad to me now. Aarush has always been there. And now, even Aarav has come into the picture."

I shook my head, gathering my courage. "I mean, Aarav has started accepting Aarush now, he's trying hard, and he's beginning to realise his mistakes. Everything is falling into place, Nihal. But I'm afraid that it might all slip away in a matter of days. I'm scared that if I get close to someone else, I might lose them too." My voice faltered at the end, and I felt a wave of weakness wash over me.

Nihal listened attentively, his expression reflecting understanding and empathy. "It's okay to feel scared, Rhea. Change can be intimidating, especially after experiencing so much." His words carried reassurance, and I felt a glimmer of hope amidst my worries.

I nodded, grateful for his understanding. "Yes, exactly. It's like I've finally found some stability, but I'm afraid it's too good to be true."

Nihal leaned forward slightly, his expression filled with empathy. "It's okay to feel that way, Rhea. Change can be overwhelming, But remember, you're not alone in this. You have support, and you're stronger than you realise."

His words offered me some comfort, and I managed a small smile. "Thank you, Nihal. I know I have to stay positive and keep moving forward, but sometimes the fear just creeps in."

Nihal nodded understandingly. "That's completely normal. Just take things one step at a time, and remember to lean on your support system when you need it. And if you ever feel overwhelmed, I'm here to help you navigate through it."