𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

Chapter 15 is already uploaded on ScrollStack!<3
link in my bio👍🏻

Don't forget to read the Precap at the end!!

And this chapter is for avikagill who wanted some moments of Aarav and Sneha, so here it is❤️

Also as I told you I was not supposed to be posting today until and unless the Target was completed but I did because of, No not because I did FOR optimusshua💕🥺 her small msg had cheered up my whole Day and Mood💟

Anyways......

TARGET
Votes - 130+
Comments - 40+

Happy Reading💌

◽ ◾ ◽

"Aarav" I heard Sneha's soft astonished voice calling me

"Hmm?" I hummed, concentrating on my Mac.

"What is this?" Sneha asked, her voice filled with surprise.

"What?" I pretended to be innocent and asked again, still not looking at her.

"Aarav!" This time her voice became a bit louder. I glanced at her once and then focused on my Mac again.

"Box hai," I replied casually.

(It's a Box)

"Box? Is it a jewellery box, and for whom?" Sneha asked, marching towards the bed where I was seated with my Mac on my lap.

"Pados wali Mrs Sharma keliye," replied in a bored tone, as if it was an obvious answer.

(For Mrs Sharma next door)

"Aarav!" Sneha whined, stomping her foot.

"Aaree, for whom else could it be? I'll get it for you, right? Is there someone else?" I retorted, looking at her.

"But why?" She questioned further.

"Did you open it and check it?" I turned the question around.

She gave me a side-eye and sat down on the bed. I looked at her again from the corner of my eye as she tilted her head and began to open the box. As the lid of the box creaked open, revealing the gleaming silver anklets inside, Sneha's eyes widened in genuine surprise.

I couldn't help but reminisce about that day in the store, noticing the admiration in her eyes for a similar pair. When we were shopping for Sonu's birthday gift, she had admired this pair of silver anklets at the store. It was a small gesture, yet the memory lingered, and now the surprise on her face was worth every effort.