𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 37

Congratulations Guys India won🫂!!
ICC T20 WORLD CUP hamare naam After 17 YEARS😭🇮🇳❤️

Happy Reading💌
Ye Chapter Jeet ke naam💗

◾◽◾

Rhea had drifted off to sleep in my embrace, and I found myself feeling a strange mix of protectiveness and rage

Rhea had drifted off to sleep in my embrace, and I found myself feeling a strange mix of protectiveness and rage. Every word she spoke added fuel to the fire burning inside me. I had to contain it and channel it into something productive.

As I listened to Rhea's story, it felt like her pain was seeping into my bones. Each tear shed by her and the other girls felt like a dagger in my heart. But amidst the anger, there was determination. I would make those responsible pay dearly for their sins.

The man hiding in our warehouse, reporting to his boss, Ricky, was going to regret ever crossing paths with us. I would ensure that.

Rhea's vulnerability tugged at something deep within me. I wanted to comfort her, to assure her that she was safe now. But I also knew that I couldn't afford to let my guard down, not when there were lives at stake.

As Rhea slept soundly in my arms, I made a silent vow to protect her, to be her shield against the darkness that threatened to consume her. And when the time came, I would unleash my fury upon those who had caused her so much pain.

But for now, all I could do was hold her close and wait for the dawn to break, knowing that the battle ahead would be long and arduous. Yet, I was ready to face it head-on, fueled by a burning desire for justice and a determination to ensure that no one else would ever have to suffer as Rhea and those other girls had.

Lost in my thoughts, I must have dozed off, and when I woke up, there was a knock on the door. I checked the time; it was seven in the morning. Rhea was still clinging to me, holding onto my t-shirt tightly. Her face was pale from exhaustion, but she was sleeping deeply.

The knock on the door roused me. I gently untangled myself from Rhea and went to open it. It was Sonu, holding Aarush in her arms. As soon as Aarush saw me, his face lit up, and he reached out his arms as if asking me to pick him up.

"What's wrong?" I asked as Aarush clung to my neck.

"I think he might be hungry. Maybe his feeder that Rhea Di gave him is empty, so I brought him here," Sonu said, handing me the empty feeder.

"Leave the feeder downstairs for washing," I told Sonu.

She smiled sheepishly. "I don't know how to use that machine."

"Someone else will take care of it. Just leave it outside, I'll handle it later," I said, giving the empty feeder to her again and sending her on her way.

"What's wrong, Aarush? Are you hungry?" I asked Aarush, who was still clinging to me tightly.

"Mummmmaaahhh- Maaaumm," he babbled, almost on the verge of tears when he saw Rhea sleeping.