𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 08

Chapter 09 already posted on ScrollStack!<3
link in my bio👍🏻

Don't forget to read the Precap at the end!!

Early Updates coz it's 100 folks on wattpad and almost 250 on Insta💌🫂

Also I posted a spoiler reel on Insta go check it out. Link in my bio💌

Abh chalo bhi aaplog kya yaad rakhoge meri😭, meri toh koi kadar hi nahi hai ek target bhi hua nahi complete🥺🥲
Abh kya kare author apne readers se pyaar karti hai isliye jane deri🤭🤌🏻

Anyways...

Happy Reading💌

◽◾◽

I'm feeling really lost right now

Everything happened so fast that I couldn't react.

I just don't understand what to do or say. She came out of nowhere and hugged me and I was too surprised to say anything. it was as if time stood still, and I found myself unable to process the moment. started crying. Asked how I'm doing, how I got here - the whole drill. But I couldn't say a thing. How could I, especially to a woman who, for the past 16 years, she didn't see me as her daughter, she treated me like I didn't existIt's just weird, you know? and now, all of a sudden she's all emotional.

Plus, how the heck did she find me? I'm feeling this mix of surprise, confusion, and a bit of frustration. Like, what's going on? It's a mix of confusion and emotions that I can't quite put into words. To be honest, she's my so-called mom.

For all these sixteen years, she never really saw me as her daughter. But today, out of nowhere, she's hugging me and crying. It's like, did she finally realize I exist? Is this a change of heart or just a momentary thing? I've heard people value someone more when they're gone, but does that apply to moms too? I'm feeling this mix of emotions-overwhelmed, confused, and secretly hopeful that maybe, just maybe, she's changed and I'll finally get the mother's love I've been craving all these years.

it's like everything's flipped. It's confusing, you know? I've been wanting her love for so long, and now that it's here, it's kind of overwhelming. Like, is this for real?

"Beta tu kesi hai? Dekh teri maa aagyi yaha. Rhea?" My mom held my face in her hands and asked, but I just kept staring at her.

(Beta, how are you? Look, your mother is here. Rhea?)