𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 34

I'm really upset from lack of votes! But I need to complete this Book!

Chapter 35 - 42 is already uploaded on ScrollStack❤️
Link in my bio.

Happy reading💌 and Please do Vote guys.

◽◾◽

I felt good, for the first time in so many months, I felt good. I felt light. A weight was lifted off my shoulders. We were on our way home now, Aarush had fallen asleep again midway, and Rhea had also fallen asleep. He played a lot there, Rhea was trying to make him stand, he stood up once or twice but then started to fall. It will take time, but he will start walking soon too.

To be honest, when Aarush stood up even for a little while, I felt proud in my chest. Though it's late, now I want to witness all of Aarush's firsts. I missed his first word, but now I don't want to miss anything.

It was getting late, and night was falling. In the middle of it, my phone started ringing, which I had forgotten about. I had left it in the car, so I reached out near the phone holder to take it out, but Rhea picked it up before me.

"Pay attention to the road ahead," she said, still sleepy.

"Did I wake you up?" I apologized to her.

"It's okay, it's a call from Maa! Should I answer?"

"Oh yes, I didn't tell her it would be late!" Rhea then answered the call and put it on speaker so I could talk properly.

"Hello?"

"Leave your Hello, first tell me where you all are. I've been trying to call for so long, but no one was answering! I couldn't reach Rhea either! Is Aarush okay? Is Rhea okay too? Where are you, Beta?" Mom asked all at once.

"Mom, sorry, I forgot to tell you we're fine, we just went out for a walk," I interrupted her.

"You should have told me, we were so worried here," Mom's voice was filled with concern.

"Mom, we are fine!" This time Rhea spoke.

"I called Raj when I couldn't reach either of you," I could imagine her shaking her head, "Are you coming back now? Have you eaten anything?" Mom asked.

"Umm, no Mom, we'll eat something here at the restaurant, you all go ahead and have dinner!" Hearing my voice, Rhea looked at me, raising her eyebrow.

"Okay, come back safely and please pick up my calls," Mom said and then hung up.

"Where are we going now? There's food at home too," Rhea said.

"As I said, I'm going to spend the entire day with both of you," I said with a slight smile.