𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 03

Chapter 04 already uploaded on ScrollStack! </3
link in my bio👍🏻

Happy Reading💌

▪️▫️▪️

I stood in front of the mirror in full white clothes

I stood in front of the mirror in full white clothes. My heart and mind didn't let my face show any kind of expression. I just came back once happy - home, came back after everything ended, came back from where it all ended. now a desolate echo of its former self.

"We are just like Sun and Moon together, Just can't stay without each other and nothing will work if one isn't with each other"

Sneha's words echoed in my ears, when she said that I didn't realise it would hit that hard someday. I wasn't prepared for this, I was Never prepared for this day.

Now, I just came back from The Funeral,

From my Snehas funeral!

The one I thought I will leave with the rest of my life, the one I only ever fell for, the one I couldn't even think of away from.

And here Im standing in loneliness, without her in our room, without the one I fell for, without her in my life and this will be my forever life from now.

In the quiet solitude of my dimly lit room, I gazed out the window that the bathroom has at the silver crescent of the moon telling it's already night and the sun is set down to rise again tomorrow, but I guess not mine. The sun that brought brightness into my dark life is now set forever far away from me.

The moon's gentle glow casting eerie shadows on the walls. The stars sparkled in the night sky, distant and cold, like the memories of happier days that now haunted me.

"You are my sun to the moon." My voice came out as a whisper to the moon. Those words, once spoken with a lover's passion, now bore the weight of a profound sadness. I felt a sudden heavy weight in my heart, my eyes felt blurred with the unshed tears and I didn't let them flow.

I was about to remove my white kurta which I would never ever wear again, when a loud shrinky cry reached my ears. The baby's cries filled the space, a relentless reminder of the tragedy that had just unfolded. It worked as a fuel for my anger. I hastily walked out of the bathroom only to meet a 6 day old boy crying loudly in his crib which is now in our- my room. My heart constricted with a mixture of pain and resentment. I couldn't escape it, that cry, the cry of Our new born son.

.

"God Aarav you are being clingy today" Sneha said with a laugh as I rubbed my nose on her flat stomach.

I feel today I'm the happiest person alive, "Why wouldn't I? You gave me the best thing in my life" I say kissing her belly where our unborn baby was resting inside. I found out about it just a few minutes ago.