𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 05

Chapter 06 already uploaded on ScrollStack! </3
link in my bio👍🏻

CHAPTER'S PROMO
Is pined reel on my instagram do check it out💕

Happy Reading💌

▪️▫️▪️

The sky was painted with hues of orange and purple as I speeded my car away from the suffocating atmosphere of the courthouse

The sky was painted with hues of orange and purple as I speeded my car away from the suffocating atmosphere of the courthouse. I gripped the steering wheel tightly, knuckles turning white with anger and frustration. The weight of the second marriage, a decision I never wanted, crushed me. The memories of Sneha haunted me like anything. The echoes of the legal proceedings still rang in my ears and the weight of my emotions filled the car. The anger within me burned hotter with each passing mile.

My jaw clenched as I tried to suppress the flood of emotions threatening to overwhelm me. It feels like all the emotions I've been trying to suppress for so long are going to come out today. I don't know what I'm doing, and I don't know where I'm going. My mind isn't functioning properly; I'm just driving aimlessly.

I don't know what suddenly happened, but I came to a place and slammed the brakes so hard that my car stopped abruptly. The impact was so strong that I almost launched forward; luckily, I escaped hitting the steering wheel. I don't know what came over me as I sat in the car for a while; my breath started to quicken. Out of anger, I stepped out forcefully, slammed the car door shut, and started looking around.

Then, I realised that I was on a small hill where, upon looking down, I could see a beautiful view.

It was the same cliff where Sneha and I used to come, the place she had shown me.

The same place where Sneha used to come alone whenever she needed to lighten her mind.

And now, it's the place where I find myself coming.

[This song is just for the background, not in Aarav's POV. And for the right feel, be sure to listen to it while reading.]

Bheege zameen aasmaan-o-magar

Sookha raha ek mera hi ghar

Duniya hai teri nigahon mein

Bas tujhe main hi na aaya nazar

When lightning struck, I raised my head and looked up. Suddenly, there was a heavy downpour, and it felt like even the rain was mocking me. It seemed like it was all a play of destiny, and my luck was just not in my favour.

Rota hai tanhaai mein

Dil mera tere bin

Barasti hain aankhein meri

Shaam-o-subah raat-o-din

I couldn't hold back any longer. The tears, suppressed for so long, streamed down my face. The memories of Sneha flooded my mind. The pain of her loss was as raw as the day she passed away. I crumbled to the ground. Every shared moment, every promise made-it all played out like a bittersweet movie.