𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 40

STILL NOT SATISFIED WITH THE VOTES AND COMMENTS😤 I got for last Chapter, but it's okay there are my sincere readers who want to read this Book❤️

Please note that in this point of view, the song "O Saathi" isn't being sung by Aarav; rather, imagine it as the background music.

A touch of drama adds to the story, don't you think? I highly recommend listening to this song while reading to enhance your experience.

Happy reading💌

◽◾◽

[MUSIC]

[MUSIC]

"I-I need to be al-alone for a while," I heard Rhea's voice, so soft that it reached my ears only because of the silence in the room.

I turned around. She was sitting on the chair, her head resting in one hand, and her other hand just lying there, the wrist red from where I had put the handcuffs. Seeing that redness made something twist painfully in my heart.

Without saying anything, I went to the room attached to my cabin and retrieved the first aid box from the bathroom. When I came back out, Rhea was still in the same position. I knelt in front of her, and even this simple action made her flinch and move back. Seeing this broke my heart a little more.

"Just let me apply this medicine, then you can go inside. I'll stay here," I said, reaching out my hand.

Rhea just stared at me, then at my hand. "No-no, ju-st leave it," she said, starting to get up, but I grabbed her other hand to stop her.

"Please," I whispered.

"No-I said I ne-e to b-be alone," she said, trying to pull her hand away.

"Please, Rhea. I promise I won't bother you after this. You can sit in the other room, but let me at least apply some medicine. Please," I pleaded.

She looked at me, her eyes filled with a mix of fear and uncertainty. Slowly, she nodded, and I gently took her hand. The redness on her wrist was more apparent up close, and I carefully applied the ointment, my heart aching at the sight of her pain.

As I finished, I looked up at her. "I'm sorry," I whispered, my voice barely audible. "I never wanted to hurt you."

Kis tarah main bataaun
Ki adhoora main hoon

She didn't respond, just pulled her hand away and stood up, moving slowly towards the attached room. I watched her go, the weight of my actions heavy on my shoulders. The silence that followed was deafening, filled with the unspoken words and the painful reality of our situation.

The sound of the door closing echoed through the cabin. I slumped into the chair where Rhea had sat just moments before. I wiped my hands with a tissue, then leaned back in the chair, feeling the weight of everything that had happened.