Jujutsu Kaisen | Hidden Inventory (2)

"Are you ok?"

Riko slowly opened her eyes to see the same white boy that had saved her. She felt rather grateful, but then she realized it was a completely different guy. She freaked out as she slapped him in the face.

"You're not the kid that saved me?!" Riko made a battle stance. "Fine then! If you're going to attack me, come at me! I'll take you all down!"

"What's your deal...?" Gojo rubbed his cheek.

"Don't worry, Riko." Geto put a hand on Gojo's shoulder. "We're not with the ones who attacked you. We're here to escort you to Tengen-sama—"

"Liar!" Riko pointed. "You have the face of a liar!"

"Hey."

Gojo and Geto turned around as you held up two bags from a gas station. Gojo was rather quick to take them and rummage through the goodies you had brought as you walked up to Riko.

"I'm (Y/N)." You held out your hand and Riko shook it softly. "We're not your enemy. We're all on the same side, okay? I know the guy with the glasses looks like an idiot—"

"Hey—!" Gojo began.

"—but he's actually very powerful." You finished, making Gojo nod in agreement with a smug smile making Geto slap him in the back of the head. "We're here to help you, so trust in us, okay?"

"Okay..." Riko muttered.

"He has a way with people..." Geto looked at you as you turned around and grabbed one of the bags. "...I wonder how he does that..."

"Shoot!" Riko turned around. "What time is it?!"

"It's about to be noon." Misako, Riko's caretaker, eyed her phone. "But I think going to school is the least of your worries..."

"I'm going!" Riko exclaimed. "I'm going, no matter what!"

. . .

"Why does she even want to go to school?" Gojo asked. "If it were up to me, school would be the last place I'd go. Riko's weird."

"She wants to say goodbye before she assimilates." You said. "It's perfectly understandable why she would still want to go to school. Plus, she doesn't have any family other than Misako."

"We should honestly just go back to Jujutsu High." Gojo said. "It's safer there and we won't be ambushed by Q or any of the Time Vessel Association guys."

"Don't be like that, Satoru." Geto said. "Don't be lazy on such an important mission. Tengen-sama said to follow any of Riko's demands. Riko must feel very lonely so we should let her have this freedom."

"You have cursed spirits watching Riko, right?" You asked. "Will they contact us if anything happens."

"Something just did." Geto frowned. "Two of them just got exorcised."

. . .

"Geez, will you stop bothering me already?" Toji sighed as he eyed the race on the television. "I put up that bounty for a reason. None of them will kill or even touch the vessel."

'You do know that if someone succeeds...the deposit the Association gave you will be retracted? Also, what if someone collects the bounty and doesn't want to share it with you?'

"They won't touch her." Toji eyed the screen. "Riko Amanai is being guarded by two special grade sorcerers and a Sharingan user."

'You're sure they won't—'

"I want to wear down Gojo before I can attack. So far, it is going very well with my bounty. I placed a time limit so that Gojo is always on edge. But..."