Jujutsu Kaisen | Cursed Womb Must Die (2)

Sukuna got a hold of your arm and was quick to completely tear it off before he realized that a log had actually taken your place, and he found himself holding wooden planks before he tossed them aside.

Sukuna let out a chuckle as he grinned. Making a fluid and smooth movement with his palms, he quickly turned around, his right arm pulling back a fire arrow connected to his left index and middle finger as he looked straight at you.

In response, you focused your cursed energy into your fingers as you slowly began to manifest lightning into an arrow of your own, mimicking Sukuna's movements, which made Sukuna grin at your brand new technique.

Both of you released your techniques at the same time which collided and negated each other with relative difficulty. You and Sukuna rushed each other as you took out a kunai, but Sukuna let you shove it into his chest as the King of Curses grinned.

With his other arm, Sukuna aimed to grab your neck but you raised your leg with immense flexibility as you blocked and kicked Sukuna's chin with a powerful leg kick. After that, you twisted your body to kick Sukuna back, and Sukuna slowly leaned forward and wiped more blood off his lips.

"Sukuna's techniques are more refined than Jogo's." You assessed, remembering Sukuna's fire arrow. "He has better control of his cursed energy, and has better pyrokinetic abilities. However, he isn't as physically strong or as fast as Jogo is."

"This must be because of the fingers." You think, imagining the other eighteen fragments of Sukuna's soul. "Sukuna is automatically special grade with one finger. Even so, he is still a threat if I can't kill him. I need to find a way to bring Yuji's soul back."

"Trying to figure out a way to bring the brat back?" Sukuna asked. "A battle like that is no fun. You won't be taking me seriously and I enjoy a fight with strong sorcerers. It actually lets me be myself for once. I can't let an opportunity like this...just pass by!"

Sukuna immediately reached for Yuji's heart, tearing through his flesh as you looked on in shock, unable to do anything as Sukuna only cackled as he tore off Yuji's heart and tossed it aside like it was nothing.

"You..." You frowned. "...you've really pissed me off."

"That's good." Sukuna raised a finger. "If you're pissed off...you can curse me as much as you like now. I shall do the same. See how much more fun this fight just got?"

"I need to find a way to both take down Sukuna and use a reversed cursed technique to heal Yuji before he can die from his injuries." You thought, making a battle stance. "Luckily, nobody's around, so I can fight him how I want to."

"Yeah." You lowered your headband. "I know that."

Sukuna suddenly felt his heart race before it thumped a final beat. He looked down to see that electricity was coursing through his chest, and he saw that the kunai previously shoved into his chest was still there and it was coursing electricity.

"Don't tell me...!" Sukuna began.

Sukuna began to groan as he slowly looked up at you, who kept your electrifying palm up but face down as you simply stared at Sukuna as the cursed spirit began to genuinely struggle.

"He was aiming for my nerve system!" Sukuna thought as he tried to resist the electrifying effect of his lightning with pure physical force. "I can't move at all...!"

"Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu!" You leaned your head back before firing a fireball straight at the sky, which did break the veil placed with no difficulty at all and the clouds began to change shape.

"Wait..." Sukuna thought.

"Maximum Technique." You stated, looking down at Sukuna as you raised your hand, coursing with pure lightning. "Kirin."

Kirin formed as cumulonimbus clouds did as well and lightning crackled in the sky. Kirin zoomed down at rapid speeds and clamped its jaws around Sukuna as the King of Curses felt his consciousness slowly fade and a certain someone regain control.

"Damn...!" Sukuna began.

"Not bad, Sukuna." You said. "However, you will need a whole lot more fingers if you plan on defeating me at my full strength. Today, the sensei saves his student."

You placed a hand on Sukuna's chest before the King of Cursed finally closed his eyes. Once that happened, you dispersed Kirin instantly so Yuji didn't feel its effects and you healed him instantly.

. . .

"Not bad..." Shoko muttered, looking over to see Yuji's entire body. "...(Y/N). I truly wonder how you can fight and perform a reversed cursed technique so easily without struggle."

"He's my student." Gojo smiled.

"How long will he be out?" You asked.

"About a day—"

"Hey, what happened to me...?" Yuji asked.

"Oh, hey." Shoko said.

"He woke up?!" Riko thought with a surprised look on her face as she reeled her hands back. "How?!"

"Hey there, Yuji."

"Who are you?" Yuji asked.

"I'm (Y/N)." You said. "(Y/N) (L/N). Starting now, I am now your sensei. Megumi and Nobara don't actually know you're alive. Gojo-sensei?"

"We plan for it to stay that way." Gojo said.

"Huh? Why—?"

"The higher ups won't go after you if that happens." Riko explained. "That way, (Y/N) can teach you the basics of Jujutsu without intrusion from absolutely anyone and you can train better."

"Well, I'm gonna go file my report." Shoko said, putting her hands in her outfit's pockets. "Come on, Riko."

"Right away!" Riko saluted.

"Who was that?" Yuji asked after the two left. "Is she a Jujutsu sorcerer?"

"She's..." (Y/N) said. "...my...best friend."

"No. She. Is. Not." Gojo mouthed to Yuji as he smirked at him, and Yuji smirked back.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing!"

. . .

"What happened?" Megumi stood up.

"Yuji is dead." You said.

"What..." Nobara felt her shoulders drop.

Walking down the steps, you walked past Megumi and Nobara. Both of them were saddened for sure, and Nobara tried to hide it. Megumi just frowned at the steps before you stopped walking.

"What now?" Megumi asked.

"We move on." You said. "People die in this job, so we will have to honor their deaths. It's what Yuji would've wanted. Besides, I have a certain test for the both of you."

"What kind of test?" Nobara asked.

"I want to test something from you two." You said, pulling out one bell from your back pocket. "Tomorrow, we'll meet at the training ground. Don't eat any breakfast...or you'll puke."

End of Chapter