BIO #3

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 20

Rank: Special Grade

Occupation: Jujutsu Sorcerer

Love Interest: Riko Amanai/Including Others

Cursed Techniques:

—Innate Technique—

Sharingan: Allows (Y/N) to copy any sort of physical movement. With his singular eye, he can track down cursed energy and see cursed residuals that normal sorcerers cannot see. (Y/N) can also create illusions, to a certain degree. He can also copy most cursed techniques to a certain degree, for he cannot copy them directly but can create his own.

Copied Techniques:

Shadow Clone Jutsu: Copied from the Bag-Masked curse user at the age of nine, (Y/N) can create physical shadow clones that can remember any scenario and fight for him, with the limitation being that it halves his cursed energy every time he uses it.

Substitution Jutsu: Copied by Aoi Todo's Boogie Woogie, (Y/N) can swap with other substances, the limitation being that he cannot swap with other people. He mainly uses it as an escape jutsu, swapping with logs or other substances.

Summoning Jutsu: Copied from Megumi and the Zen'in Clan's Ten Shadows Technique, (Y/N) can summon creatures he possesses from his own cursed energy, the only real limitation being that he cannot actually summon cursed spirits. His most notable creatures is Pakkun and his other ninja hounds for they are actually part of his inherited technique.

Rasengan: Inspired by both Gojo Satoru's Cursed Technique Reversal: Red and Nanami Kento's Ratio Technique, (Y/N) created a sphere made of pure cursed energy at a certain ratio so it is tightly compacted and powerful. His own personal invention other than the Lightning Blade, he likes teaching this technique to his students because anyone, even non sorcerers, can use it as long as they have minimal cursed energy.

Manipulation: Inspired by Mei Mei's Crow Manipulation, (Y/N) can use the Sharingan to actually manipulate the minds of certain animals. He cannot control them to actually fight, but it very useful to spy and use for recon purposes.

—Inherited Techniques—

Elemental Control: (Y/N) can manipulate elements by wielding hand signs. He could use fire, lightning, and earth at the age of nine. He could use four: earth, lightning, fire, and water at the age of nineteen. He can control all five of them at the age of twenty. Depending on how much cursed energy (Y/N) uses, the more potent the attack.

—Extended Technique—

Mangekyo Sharingan: An extended version of the Sharingan eye, this version allows (Y/N) to unlock the ability known as Kamui, which is essentially, (Y/N)'s Domain Expansion. It shortens (Y/N)'s cursed energy and he can only use it for ten minutes max.

—Maximum Output—

Kamui: Allows (Y/N) to visibly manipulate space by tearing it apart at a certain point. (Y/N) uses this technique to catch opponents off guard if they don't know he has the Mangekyo activated. Kamui is a technique that (Y/N) can fully utilize without much cost, but overusing it has permanent blinding effects.

Kirin: A maximum output of his lightning affinity, (Y/N) requires natural lightning to fully utilize this technique if he wishes to use it without much cursed energy. A lightning dragon that can grow to the size of buildings can be summoned and controlled by (Y/N) and has no limitations as long as (Y/N) has cursed energy available and doesn't require the Sharingan at all.

—Cursed Tools—

White Light Blade: (Y/N) is known for his hand to hand combat. In battle, he uses a white tanto as a weapon. Earning him the title of the "White Fang", (Y/N)'s blade emits a streak of white cursed energy that doesn't actually come from the user.

Paper Bombs: (Y/N)'s own invention, thanks to Riko Amanai, (Y/N) created bombs in paper by placing a seal on them. He can blow up people with this technique, copied from an unknown sorcerer, and explode on impact.

Kunai: Standard kunai (Y/N) uses on missions.

Shuriken: (Y/N)'s personal shuriken.

—Domain Expansion—

Domain Expansion: Eternal Abyss

This Domain Expansion is truly unique to (Y/N). Essentially, it is unknown what happens here, but all that is known if that (Y/N) needs to trap the target inside the Mangekyo Sharingan's dimension.

Yet to be revealed.