Jujutsu Kaisen | Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event - Team Battle, Part 0

Smoking a pipe, Jogo relaxed in the hot springs. However, a sudden sting in his mind made him grab his head in pain as he slowly opened his eye and groaned. Jogo realized rather quickly that this pain was searing because of that eye.

"I..." Jogo muttered.

"Jo-go!!!"

Jogo was interrupted when he was splashed by hot water and he comically spat out water like a fountain as Mahito lied on his back, lying on the water as he moved his feet up and down like a child.

"You look dead." Mahito said.

"Why do you think?" Jogo asked, rather annoyed.

"So Hanami's been exorcised." Geto said, his hands underneath his cloak as he walked up to both Jogo and Mahito, who looked over to see him. "This does put a small dent in our plans now."

"Hanami was killed in front of me!" Jogo growled. "I don't care what I have to sacrifice. As a cursed spirit, that man insulted my very being...so I'll do anything to kill him and everyone he loves!"

Jogo grabbed Geto's collar, while Geto only smiled.

"You listen to me!" Jogo yelled. "I won't be following your sick, twisted plan any longer! I don't care about Gojo Satoru any longer! You can have him for all I care! I will be the one who kills (Y/N) (L/N)!"

"Oh..than you're gonna hate what I have to say next." Geto said, making Jogo step back. "Hanami only went because you decided to jump in with Mahito. (Y/N) would've never gotten involved if Mahito hadn't convinced Junpei to join us in the first place."

"Thanks to that, the sorcerers have one more weakling to protect." Geto raised a finger. "This helps us a lot, even if it meant sacrificing Hanami. We'll acquire the Death Paintings that are being guarded at Jujutsu High to increase our forces."

"We should get Sukuna on our side." Mahito said, leaning over the edge of the hot springs as he looked up at Jogo and Geto. "I should've taken a hostage back when we fought those guys. Maybe we could've  been able to save Hanami..."

"Hanami was going to be exorcised no matter what." Geto said, which immediately put a frown on Jogo, who actually thought about Mahito's statement for a moment. "(Y/N) is a Special Grade, same as you. However, he surpasses all of you by far. He's the second strongest and only loses to Gojo Satoru."

"Both of them are annoying little shits." Jogo growled. "I had to face both of them. I nearly died fighting both of them. This doesn't make sense. All of this madness...always ends up about them."

"Hey, I have a question." Mahito asked curiously.

"What is it?"

"If (Y/N) fought Gojo, who'd win?"

. . .

"Hard to say." Gojo put his hands in his pockets.

"You're saying he could probably beat you?!" Yuji exclaimed, having asked the exact same question to Gojo. "I never knew (Y/N)-sensei could actually be that strong! Amazing...!"

"He could definitely give me a run for my money." Gojo said with a chuckle. "(Y/N)'s a great sorcerer."

"How come?" Yuji asked.

"(Y/N) is far more ruthless than I am." Gojo explained with a smile, raising fingers. "He's more refined with his techniques and doesn't waste his time on useless moves. He doesn't gamble, and he does whatever it takes to save others."

"Woah..." Yuji muttered, as he entered a box.

"(Y/N) is what all sorcerers strive to be." Gojo said, looking down at Yuji, who was hiding now. "Yuji, even you can be that sorcerer with proper training. But for now, we are preparing the surprise for everyone! Get ready, Yuji!"