Jujutsu Kaisen | Inner Resolve

"What...is manga?"

"So you used to be a manga creator." Hakari said, now understanding the fever of this certain player. "Charles, you invited me on this Ferris wheel not just to talk. You seem to understand fevers like I do."

"Say something hurtful?"

"Why?"

"I need a true reason to fight you."

"I already read your manga." Hakari said, looking down at Charles from the other end of the seat as Charles proceeded to look up towards Hakari. "It's complete dog shit. Worst manga I've read."

"How...could you say such hurtful words?!" Charles yelled, suddenly taking out G Warstaff and swung multiple times towards Hakari, who dodged his movements with relative ease.

"He cut me...?" Hakari thought, looking at his cheek before he leapt towards Charles and punched him in the gut without Charles having realized. "I'm seriously much faster than this guy..."

"...but it looks like he can see into the future with my blood." Hakari said, and Charles emerged behind Hakari with Warstaff at the ready, blood right on the pen tip. "More blood equals more vision? Looks like it!"

Hakari effectively dodged Charles next stab attack and kicked him straight across the chin. Deciding to not use his Domain, Hakari proceeded to grin as he then remembered a conversation/lesson he had with you specifically.

"Hakari."

"Yeah, sensei...?" Hakari said, rubbing his neck.

"You keep challenging me to fight you." You said, chuckling as you took out a kunai and pointed it in front of you and Hakari just grinned. "I'll just outright tell you my weakness."

"Wait, what?"

"My Sharingan can copy all movements, but you already know that." You said. "It's not as effective to copy techniques, because I still have to create my own. It's a handy trick, but it isn't as effective like Yuta's Copy who outright copies the technique."

"Still, why do you tell me this?"

"My weaknesses are my blind spots." You said. "It's the same for anyone who can see into the future. If you are faster than me, my eye wouldn't be able to see your movements clearly much less react to it."

"I'll just surpass his reaction time." Hakari slammed a fist into Charles' stomach, making him cough out blood. "It doesn't look like Charles can actually use his Domain, so I won't need to use mine."

"Got you—!"

"Domain Expansion: Idle Death Gamble!"

Suddenly, Charles found himself stuck inside Hakari's Domain. Charles could feel the rules fill up his head, even though they were very confusing at first. Charles kept his weapon up, not letting himself get caught off guard.

"A jackpot...I have to prevent him from—!"

"I win." Hakari grinned.

Hakari could never master the probability of hitting a jackpot prior to being a third year in Jujutsu High. Once he met (Y/N), he eventually mastered the use of the instant jackpot. By trucking their opponent's brain, Hakari can instantly activate a jackpot as soon as the opponent thinks of it.

That means that as soon as an opponent mentions or thinks about a 'jackpot', then Hakari's cursed technique shoots towards 100% probability of a jackpot. Instantly, Hakari could feel the Vow's effects strengthening him against Charles.

Even so, Hakari never learned the reverse cursed technique. With the infinite cursed energy flowing through his body after he hits a jackpot, his body reflexively learned how to use a reverse cursed technique. In other words, in the four minutes and eleven seconds following a jackpot...Hakari is effectively immortal.

"Why can't I kill him?!" Charles thought, slicing at his limbs but Hakari was just enjoying the fight, fully healing himself as he kept beating up Charles. "He's just too fast and too strong! I can't—!"

"Got you!" Hakari grinned before turning and kicking Charles off the Ferris Wheel ride and Charles was sent flying, with Hakari immediately jumping over him with another fist tucked in.

"I can't win..." Charles muttered.

"...because of course you couldn't!"

With that, Hakari slammed the final blow and defeated Charles with a final punch. Meanwhile, on the other end of the colony, a certain player held Panda's head on the tip of his staff as he proceeded to lean his face closer to Panda's head.

"Tell me everything you know." Kashimo said.

"Heh. Like I'd tell you." Panda said mockingly, which did piss of Kashimo. "You wouldn't even lay a finger on my sensei. He's too fast for you to handle...and besides, you can't defeat Hakari..."

Hakari suddenly plummeted with his fists clenched on a nearby shipping container. Fully bending the metal, Hakari proceeded to get up with the infinite cursed energy still flowing all around his body plenty of time since the first jackpot.

"Interesting..." Kashimo grinned.

"Hands off Panda." Hakari grinned down as well, as Panda chuckled but Kashimo proceeded to swing his staff sending the head flying to the side, but the strongest sorcerer of his era kept his eyes locked on Kinji. "You'll be a fun one to fight."

"Looks like I won't be bored all this time." Kashimo said, and an aura of pure lightning emerged as he leaned down to the ground and grinned widely towards the now dancing Hakari.

Hakari flicked his fingers off in upmost fashion as he waved his hips, but then he ran to the side. Hakari kept his rhythm movement steady, but Kashimo was quick to appear eighth in front of him. Jumping above Kashimo's fist, Hakari tucked his fist back.

Kashimo looked up and the two started a brawl, both cursed energies fully combating with the other. Kashimo was a true expert, for he was actually combatting someone with infinite cursed energy with his own electrified cursed energy.

"He's good." Hakari thought.

With that, Hakari aimed a knee, but Kashimo quickly countered with an elbow strike. Even so, Kashimo's attack didn't necessarily hurt Hakari for the reverse cursed technique instantly healed him from the blow, which keened Kashimo's interest.

"I see how it is." Kashimo thought.

"He may be fast...but I've definitely seen someone like this before!" Hakari thought, remembering your fight with him. "Nah, he's even better! (Y/N)-sensei could use all kinds of techniques...!"

"...so this should be nothing!" Hakari slammed a fist into Kashimo's stomach with a grin as both sorcerers  kept looking at each other with the thrill of the fight in their eyes.

End of Chapter