Jujutsu Kaisen | Inhuman Makyo (4)

You looked up to see the faint glow of a campfire. Seeing someone sitting on a log, you decided to go and walk towards the man. Sitting down, you saw the face of your father and he had a soft grin and eyed the fire with pure calmness.

"Father...?" You asked.

"My son." (D/N) said.

"...now that I think about it...I never actually met you." You said, looking towards the fire. "I guess you've been watching all this time, huh? I was expecting to see Geto again, honestly."

"You've died quite a few times." (D/N) chuckled. "You remind me of myself, but the one time I wasn't supposed to die...I ended up dying to the man who would ruin my entire family."

"Father, he's dead." You said.

"I'm sorry I put you through that." (D/N) said. "You spent your whole life trying to avenge me and your mother. All because I didn't have the strength to defeat Kenjaku."

"He's the one at fault." You put a hand on his shoulder and he eyed his son. "You did all you could, father. It was me who couldn't save mom that day. I'm the one who put my students at risk every time I faced him...and I let my past get to me."

"Don't say that." (D/N) said. "My son was the best teacher of Jujutsu High, by a long shot. You were put to the brink of death because of Kenjaku...but he wasn't what ended you. You gave up your life so your students could live."

"Are you saying I died honorably?" You asked.

"You died a lot better than I did." (D/N) said.

You looked back towards the campfire.

"So what now?"

. . .

Todo and Yuji's fight with Sukuna ended up being a one sided fight. Sukuna did struggle to adapt to Todo's technique and the device on his arm wasn't helping things. Sukuna tried aiming for the device, but he was being pumped by Yuji.

Sukuna focused his attention on Yuji, who dodged his fist and punched his chin with a powerful uppercut. Yuji punched Sukuna's stomach and used the same arm to elbow him before smacking his face with the back side.

Yuji punched Sukuna's cheek with his right fist now and knees his stomach. Yuji swapped places with Sukuna and kicked his face before Todo landed a clean punch to Sukuna's back. Sukuna swapped with Todo before a fake out ended up giving Yuji an opportunity to land a Black Flash.

Yuji grabbed Sukuna's chest and started to tear at his chest badly. Yuji yelled loudly as Sukuna sliced his face with Dismantle but Yuji kept pushing through for the slashes were still shallow. Sukuna looked to his left to see the ghost of the man who he had taken down with his own hands.

"Domain Expansion..."

"I never thought you would do something like this...Yuta Okkotsu!" Sukuna yelled before tossing Yuji aside with a powerful punch and he turned to see you raise your eyes at him.

"...Eternal Abyss!" Yuta exclaimed

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine!"

With the domain clash, Yuta focused your Domain to expand outward beyond Sukuna's own Domain and the two Domains were equal for a few seconds. Yuta leaped towards Sukuna with a Lightning Blade and slammed it onto his chest.

Sukuna grabbed Yuta's arm but Yuta healed from the effects thanks to his reverse cursed technique. Yuta took a kunai from your pocket and slammed it onto Sukuna's throat, applying lightning to the kunai as Sukuna gagged.

Sukuna forced the kunai out and landed a Black Flash on Yuta's face. Yuta was stunned but he turned around and landed a Black Flash with your right fist, opening his palm after to use more lightning. Sukuna jumped back and grinned as Malevolent Shrine began to take down Eternal Abyss.

Yuta applied cursed energy and shot three kunai just outside Sukuna's radius and he stole Todo's technique for a split second and swapped the kunai with himself, Yuji, and Todo. After, Yuta flicked his fingers down as a Kirin dragon chomped onto Sukuna's Shrine itself.

Sukuna ended up slicing the dragon to pieces as Yuta frowned, for the dragon's power wasn't enough to dispel the Shrine. Eternal Abyss was overwhelmed not a millisecond sooner as Sukuna rushed Yuta down.

Yuta ended up using Sage Mode to land a clean punch on Sukuna's stomach. Frog Kumite was enough to actually faze Sukuna as his consciousness slipped for a moment, just like how Gojo did. Yuta jumped back and electrified his own brain by slamming his palm onto his head.

Yuta dispelled Sage Mode to take damage.

Yuta looked down for a moment, having knocked himself out for a moment but he made your hand signs for Eternal Abyss once more. Yuta restored your cursed technique and he activated Eternal Abyss once more and took Sukuna's technique for good this time.

But Sukuna proceeded to activate Malevolent Shrine once more and he put more focus into destroying Eternal Abyss, which he did very quickly. Yuta used a Simple Domain to counter and prepared Sage Mode again but Sukuna slammed a fist on his face as Yuta fell on his side.

Yuta made a shadow clone and said shadow clone swapped with a kunai that it sent out again. Getting out of its radius, the clone amassed Sage Mode from outside Sukuna's refined radius. Yuta battled Sukuna as his Simple Domain struggled to withstand Sukuna's Domain.

Sukuna got the better of Yuta in hand to hand combat, eventually dispelling the Simple Domain. Yuta released the clone and took in all of the natural energy and Sage Mode was enough to hold off Sukuna's Cleave and Dismantle.

Sukuna grinned.

Yuta opened his eyes with adrenaline coursing through your body. The stitches on his head still remained despite him being slashes all over. Enduring the pain was easy, but the hand to hand combat with Sukuna was almost impossible. In his head, Yuta praised your fighting ability.

Yuta suddenly swapped with a nearby kunai thanks to Todo getting his ability back. Sukuna dispelled his Domain as he frowned towards Yuta, Todo, and the rising Yuji. Yuji wiped the blood off of his face as Yuta gripped your body's fists.

"I'm going to kill him, sensei." Yuta said.