Jujutsu Kaisen | One Step Ahead

"Oh?" Sukuna looked back to see you standing right there, breathing out with your fists clenched together as you stared right at him with a blank stare. "Hey there...(Y/N)."

"Give my student's body back." You said, activating a Lightning Blade with your right palm instantly as Sukuna grinned. "I won't ask again. I know you won't be holding back this time."

"I had already decided to kill you." Sukuna said, as you frowned. "Ever since Shibuya, when you read my mind. You know about a lot of the things I did. You...and that wretched lineage of yours..."

Sukuna flicked his index and middle fingers at you with a swipe as a Dismantle slash collided with your Lightning Blade, but the Lightning Blade was actually resisting the slash which didn't exactly surprise Sukuna at all.

"...should be exterminated."

Sukuna rushed you instantly and you were cut all across your face as he looked forward, already behind you. You turned but he grabbed your face and he applied multiple Dismantles into your body as he tore you to shreds.

"Well...I wasn't expecting it to be that easy." Sukuna said, reaffirming your strength. "I take it that Yorozu is dead. Too bad. I wanted to kill her. Although...I never quite knew that body she took..."

"Tsumiki Fushiguro's." You said as your clone dissipated in a cloud of smoke as Sukuna grinned. "You don't seem so bothered about the fact I killed your follower."

"No." Sukuna said, holding his fist tightly as he leaned to the side. "This must mean that Tsumiki Fushiguro is still alive. I'm just going to kill her, along with you."

"I knew it." You think. "Although Megumi's body isn't as confining as Yuji's was, Sukuna doesn't want any sort of resistance from Megumi...Sukuna's looking to fully destroy his soul—"

"Max Elephant." Sukuna made two handsigns in order to summon the Ten Shadow's shikigami and it immediately started to spew a huge amass of water in order to flood the city block.

You used cursed energy and planted yourself on the water perfectly and slammed a Lightning Blade to conduct electricity through the water. However, Sukuna emerged behind you in order to hit you with multiple Dismantle slashes.

You dodged them, for you could see them with your Sharingan as Sukuna flew mid air. Sukuna took a gamble and slammed a fist into the water as it created a space enough for him to stand on solid ground as you jumped upwards to avoid it.

"Above—?"

You looked up but Max Elephant was quick to crush you. Dispelling the technique and the water, Sukuna turned around to see you just standing there. You made a stance and so did Sukuna.

"Oh?" Sukuna looked at your eyes.

You kept your stance firm.

"I've never seen that one before." Sukuna saw as the power of Sage Mode began to course through your eyes and your physical strength increased. "You're infusing positive energy into your body?"

"I'm not going to do something stupid like reveal my technique to you." You said, still clearly annoyed by the fact Sukuna took Megumi's body. "Even if it would give me a boost."

"Fair and square, huh?" Sukuna grinned.

Sukuna suddenly unleashed Dismantle on you, but you decided to take the slashes head on. Even if Sukuna hit your head, which he did, you weren't bothered by the pain of the slashes.

"Hm?" Sukuna began.

Even though he is a teacher, (Y/N) (L/N) is constantly learning from others. This is what differentiated him from Sukuna. With the positive cursed energy constantly flowing through his body in Sage Mode, (Y/N) will recover with a reverse cursed technique making him invincible.

Although his brain would be sliced by Ryomen Sukuna's cursed technique, his own brain doesn't comprehend the power of Sage Mode. The constant properties will allow him to heal his own brain. Knowing what that meant, Sukuna acted.

"Domain Expansion—!"

"With this treasure, I summon..." Sukuna said.

"He acted..." You said, looking up to see Mahoraga already forming behind Sukuna as the King of Curses grinned and made his fighting stance. "...he summoned him before I could."

"Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga." Sukuna finished, as Mahoraga's body began to form and break free as it stood on the road.

"Mahoraga is under my control." Sukuna said, as Mahoraga imitated his stance. "Your Domain can steal cursed techniques, but once a technique is used or is active, you can't steal it."

"He knows the weakness of my Domain..." You think, but then Mahoraga leaped towards you, slamming a fist into your crossed arms. "...and he didn't hesitate to summon—!"

Mahoraga looked like it roared as it raised its other palm to try and slam its palm onto your face. You quickly landed a Kamui to it, deactivating Sage Mode in that instant and going back to your Sharingan.

"Domain Amplification." Sukuna said.

"He—?" You turn around but Sukuna lands a powerful right punch to your left cheek as he grinned widely and Mahoraga sent a right fist to your face and it sent you flying to a building.

"He stunned me..." You slowly got back up, grabbing your eye and eyed as Mahoraga's wheel began to slowly creak. "...Mahoraga's already adapting to Sage Mode...and Sukuna targeted my eye..."

"Having trouble?" Sukuna asked.

"No, I'm just getting started...!" You said, an actual grin on your face before you slammed a knee onto Mahoraga's face, grabbing its head to hold on, and aimed a Chidori Senbon to Sukuna's face, and actually split his cheek.

Sukuna quickly healed as he scoffed but he wasn't expecting you to suddenly punch him with a Black Flash. Sukuna eyed that you had advanced your eye into the Mangekyo which meant you had faked him out to summon Mahoraga earlier.

"Why did he—?" Sukuna suddenly looked to see that Mahoraga was immobile as a marking appeared on its face and it failed to actually move. "Mahoraga isn't responding to my orders..."

"With this..." You said, slamming a palm into Sukuna's stomach as a Contract Seal formed onto him and Mahoraga's seal finally completed. "...Mahoraga no longer belongs to you!"

End of Chapter