Jujutsu Kaisen | Pandemonium

"Hah...hah...hah...hah...hah..."

Gojo felt rather tensed up as he dropped the heads of the last of the transfigured humans. He slowly began to get his breath back after completely annihilating Mahito's subjects, but a rough voice made him gasp.

"Hey, Satoru..."

"Huh?"

"It's been awhile." Geto said.

"What...? Geto? It's you?" Gojo turned around, his eyes widening and a slight smile forming before flesh suddenly trapped him in place, restraining him and all of his cursed energy.

"I can't move." Gojo deduced immediately.

"Gojo Satoru." Geto said. "It took a long planning for this outcome. You did well to be a stepping stone in my plans. We shall meet in the new world, when everything is finally all over."

"Who...the hell are you...?"

Geto just smiled.

"Answer me! Who the hell are you?!" Gojo yelled.

Geto proceeded to lift his finger and unthread what was supposed to be a scar on his forehead with a malevolent smile as Gojo just watched. Geto finally took off the top half of his head, revealing a brain.

"You could tell?" Kenjaku asked. "Too late for that now, since I've trapped you, Gojo. No sorcerer will be able to stand in my way now that you've been sealed. You've failed to kill me, Gojo Satoru—"

"I can't believe you'd let him do that to you...Suguru." Gojo stared up at the body of Geto, as if daring Geto to act now.

Suddenly, Kenjaku's arm angrily activated, veins protruding as it proceeded to choke Kenjaku, signs of Geto still inside the body, which made Kenjaku chuckle as he used his other arm to restrain it.

"That's never happened to me before...!"

"Also, you said that 'no sorcerer will ever stand in my way now'." Gojo said, frowning. "I think you're missing someone, imposter. You thought out everything to stop me, but you never—"

"(Y/N)?" Kenjaku began. "I just don't see what you see in that guy. He's easier to beat than you are. Okkotsu is no match for us either, much less that third year Hakari. This world is finished."

Gojo just smiled.

"Prison Realm: Close."

. . .

"Idiot." Gojo stayed inside the prison, making himself comfortable before he took out a seal in his pocket. "He's made a big mistake sealing me. Now...looks like this'll alert him to Shibuya."

"Everything will be just fine." Gojo leaned back.

. . .

"Wait!"

Yuki stopped her technique and Riko released her veil as everyone looked curiously at you. You fully took off your headband, revealing a spiraling Sharingan eye, tomoes spinning like a windmill.

"What's wrong?" Riko asked.

"Gojo Satoru has been sealed." You said, which left everyone surprised. "Pakkun. Take me to Shibuya. We're headed there right now. Everyone's in danger. We can't waste time, not a second longer."

"You can't go!" Riko exclaimed. "Shoko-san clearly told you that your Sage Mode halted your cursed energy...so even if you go right now, you can't fight at your fullest, so you've got to rest!"

"Riko." Pakkun said. "There's a reason (Y/N) is the second strongest sorcerer of this generation. Now that Gojo Satoru has been sealed, (Y/N) is the next line of defense. He can still fight."