Jujutsu Kaisen | Inhuman Makyo (5)

"What?" Yuta asked, bewildered.

"You are going to switch bodies with me." You said, stunning. "Shoko, start the procedure. If I die, so be it. I would rather die having my student take over than die as a cursed spirit."

"Why are you doing this...?" Riko asked.

"Riko..." You turned.

"Riko, if this works..." You said.

"If this doesn't work, you die forever!" Riko exclaimed, leaving the room in silence. "(Y/N)...you saved my life all those years ago. I could never repay you for that...but don't throw your life away..."

"Amanai..." Gojo said.

"Yuta." You said. "I know this is a hard decision for you as well. You never wanted to do this, and I can't force you to go along with it. But this is a chance to rewrite my body's information."

"If it works, you and I can return without problems." Yuta said. "But if it doesn't, I'll either die in the next five minutes or I am permanently going to reside in your body..."

You fully took off your headband, your eye warping Kenjaku's lifeless body onto a nearby stroller. Yuta got up just a bit, still heavily injured. Despite you having stopped the major bleeding, Sukuna's slash proved costly regardless.

"It should be me." Gojo said.

"Don't say that, Satoru." You said as Rika emerged and you turned to face him, Riko, and Shoko. "I'm the one whose dying here, not you. You can't fight in your state anymore."

"I have to be a monster for (Y/N)-sensei's sake." Yuta spoke up now. "I cant waste time thinking about this decision. Yuji-kun and the others are putting their lives on the line."

"Sensei, I will do as you say." Yuta turned.

"Good. Then here's what you'll do."

. . .

"My mind just needs to rewrite this body." Yuta thought. "Once it does, the possibility of (Y/N)-sensei's body becoming a cursed spirit vanishes and I'll switch back. Ieiri-san will perform on us both...and I'll save (Y/N)-sensei—"

"You think I don't know what you are doing?"

Yuta was stunned at Sukuna's words.

"(L/N) (Y/N) is the most persistent sorcerer I've ever met." Sukuna raised his head. "If he didn't have that weak ass resolve to save the lives of his students, he'd still be alive by now. Had he solely focused on revenge, he would've been the strongest."

"You know nothing about (Y/N)-sensei." Yuta said, making Sukuna frown. "He is an honest man with honest ideals. He's had to endure and sacrifice a lot for his students!"

Yuta took out a kunai with skill, imbuing it with cursed energy. Yuta's sheer cursed energy flowed perfectly into your body, the aura intensifying around your body. Yuji looked to his side, seeing how your body slowly became Yuta's.

"Itadori-kun." Yuta said.

"I know!" Yuji ran. "Todo!"

"Right!" Todo yelled.

Yuji rushed Sukuna down despite all the Dismantle slashes hitting him badly. Yuji grit his teeth as he stomped his foot on the ground, ready to land yet another Black Flash. Without hesitation, he punched Sukuna's chin with a hard blow.

"Black Flash!"

Successfully breaking Sukuna's reverse cursed technique output, Yuji landed a powerful blow once more as Sukuna grit his teeth. Yuta appeared and slammed a kunai into Sukuna's chest to get his heart but Sukuna punched Yuta so hard afterwards he was sent flying to the sky.

Yuji ended up tearing at Sukuna's chest, his fingers digging into the skin as he aimed to rip out Sukuna's heart yet again. Sukuna smacked Yuji away with a a back fist, just annoyed that the brat would try to do this yet again.

"This is not going how I expected..." Yuta winced as he flew into the air. "...the Sharingan is very easy to use but to react to the attacks is a whole other game. I can see Sukuna's punches but if this body can't react, what is the point?"

"(Y/N)-sensei really is amazing." Yuta thought. "No sorcerer could ever master these eyes without years of training. Right now, I'm only fighting with my own knowledge of Jujutsu."

"Sage Mode is so tricky to use as well..." Yuta muttered, now landing on the floor. "...but I better not use it, or I might risk the positive energy overwhelm me and (Y/N)-sensei's plan will fail."

"Kirin!" Yuta used your jutsu as the lightning dragon almost slammed down on Sukuna but Sukuna was able to evade in time. "I missed...!"

"Dismantle." Sukuna flicked his fingers as Yuta but Yuta was able to dodge Sukuna's overwhelming slashes this time, adjusting himself to the Sharingan eye before he reached into his pocket.

Sukuna was stunned when he looked to his left and saw Gojo just standing there, not doing anything. Realizing what Yuta was about to do, Sukuna sent a ton of slashes in Gojo's direction but Todo used his vibraslap to send Gojo in multiple directions thanks to Yuta's placement of cursed energy kunai.

Gojo found himself being safe as he closed his eyes, ready for Yuta to take his cursed technique. Despite his cursed energy output being almost completely shattered, it did not mean his cursed technique was unavailable for Yuta.

"You—!" Sukuna yelled.

"Domain Expansion: Eternal Abyss!"

As your Domain started to envelop the area, Sukuna found himself feeling a shred of concern. Yuta tossed a device that Sukuna did not recognize as Yuta then stole Gojo's Limitless for himself and prepared a Blue and a Red orb at the same time.

"Don't move!!"

Sukuna did not move due to Inumaki's Cursed Speech. Sukuna noticed that Yuta could no longer use his own copied techniques but it didn't matter since he now your Domain. Flicking your fingers at Sukuna, Yuta prepared the attack.

"He restored (Y/N)'s cursed technique with his own reverse cursed technique." Sukuna thought as Yuta stared him down. "Okkotsu is going to fire this at point blank range. However..."

"Nine Points." Yuta chanted as Blue formed first then Red afterwards. "Polarized Light. Crow and Shomyo Chant. The Gap Between Within and Without...Hollow Purple."

End of Chapter