Jujutsu Kaisen | Boredom

Looking into the mirror, you fixed your ruffled hair back into shape. Thinking about everything that has happened so far, you took a deep breath before you zipped up your uniform and headed outside, saying bye to Riko before leaving her.

Sensing commotion, you headed over towards the source. Surely enough, you sighed as you saw Todo in a battle stance and he turned around with a smirk before he focused his attention on you.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Aoi asked.

Leaning your head slightly, you saw Megumi breathing rather heavily as he bled from his head. Looking to your right, you saw Mai holding Nobara on a hostage position, her gun on her head.

"Nobara." You called out. "Don't move."

Nobara relaxed and Mai just frowned at you. However, with a swift motion, you pointed your index and middle fingers straight at Mai, specifically at her shoulder and she frowned for you didn't take her threat to Nobara's life rather seriously.

"Rasendan."

Firing a Rasengan at rapid speeds, you unleashed your newly named technique as Mai's shoulder, which made her drop her gun and fall backward from the sudden pain as she clutched her shoulder.

"You're Maki's sister." You said, looking at her features. "Mai, was it? Let me a give you two a piece of advice. Threaten my students again, and there will be consequences, even if you are Kyoto students."

"You didn't even attack me—"

"I wasn't done speaking." You said.

"Oh? Is that how it is?" Todo grinned, making a stance that consisted of him being hunched over and his arms in a bear tackle formation. "I see how it is, Special Grade. Taking down a sorcerer of your caliber will look very well on my record, you know!"

Leaping into action, Todo grinned widely as he cackled in a daring way. He raised his right arm and made a fist to attack you head on but you didn't bother turning around and let Todo continue, and the sorcerer prepared to strike.

"No sorcerer can tank Todo's punch without fault." Mai thought, as she looked at your face. "Just what the hell is this guy thinking? That attack he used on me won't nearly be enough to damage him, and if that's his innate technique than he's—!"

"Sensei, dodge—!" Megumi yelled.

"Dodge—!" Nobara exclaimed as well.

That was when you silenced everyone at once. With a simple left fist, you punched Todo straight across the cheek. Not bothering to even look at him, Todo let out a grunt before he felt his body fly without permission before he tumbled on the ground.

"Not bad...!" Todo wiped some blood off of his bleeding nose as he looked up at you, raising his stance again as he looked at you. "You didn't even use any cursed energy! Hah! So this is the level of a Special Grade sorcerer?!"

"Lightning Style..." You turned around and amplified electricity on your bicep before you zoomed towards Todo and slammed your bicep onto his face, making Todo fall on the ground on impact. "...Lariat."

"Stay down." You said, placing a foot on his face. "You do not have the right to barge in this place. Especially to intimidate my students. Do you see them? They aren't afraid of you."

"He..." Mai was astounded. "...neutralized Todo..."

"Hah! I've got you now!" Nobara said, wrapping her arms underneath Mai's armpits as she now held Mai in a submission position. "How's that?! Simple misdirection for you!"

"Nobara, let her go." You said.

"Huh?" Nobara began.

"I don't want my students to do exactly the same things I just scolded them for." You said. "You can save all of that cursed energy for the exchange event. For now, these Kyoto students need to leave."

"I won't forget this, (Y/N) (L/N)..." Todo got back up and began to run his severely bleeding nose as he continued to grin. "...I only wanted to see if my competition could replace Yuta Okkotsu's absence. However, the next time we meet, I'll make sure to fight you properly and for real!"

With that, Todo and Mai left.

"Yuta? Who's that?" Nobara asked.

"He's the other second year." Megumi said.

"Unfortunately, there is no way for you two to reach Yuta's level. It's impossible unless you're gifted with astounding abilities like Gojo-sensei." You said. "Todo will find himself disappointed in this event..."

"Nice to hear that..." Nobara said sarcastically.

"...because with my training, I can make you guys even better than Yuta and teach you to beat guys like Todo as a warmup." You said. "Now, come on. I'm doing joint training with you and the second years."

"Alright!" Nobara exclaimed.

"Thanks, sensei." Megumi smiled and chuckled.

. . .

"I encountered Jogo." Gojo said.

"Really?" You said, not very surprised. "How was it?"

"Weak for me." Gojo said. "I just don't see how you struggled with that guy. His Domain was alright and all, but I think you are getting rusty, (Y/N)."

"He wasn't the problem." You said. "Battling all of them at once was a bit tiring, though. So? How did Yuji react to him? Yeah, I know. You took him."

"Heh..." Gojo chuckled. "...I heard from Yaga that you protected the students."

"I did." You said. "Kyoto students came to show off their skills to the first years. Pretty stupid, if you ask me. They would've had to reveal their techniques after the battle. Todo even mentioned Yuta."

"Damn."

"I told Nobara and Megumi that they can actually be better than Yuta." You said. "They seemed rather down about Todo's comment, since he just said they were just replacements for Yuta."

"Better than Yuta? That's a tough one."

"I didn't just say that to make them feel better." You said. "It's good for them. Have someone around their age to strive to. It's healthy in order to build their strength. Plus, I think they actually can."

"I don't doubt that." Gojo said. "But the exchange event isn't gonna be long now. You'll need to find a way to train and prepare them until then. Sure you can do it?"

"You'll have to train Yuji." You said. "I'll teach the first and second years in pure combat. They won't beat Todo with cursed techniques alone. So I'll destroy whatever they've learned so far and rebuild that from scratch."

"Besides..." You remembered a certain event eleven years ago, and memorized every single one of Toji Fushiguro's movements. "...I'm pretty sure I can teach them very, very useful skills."

End of Chapter