Jujutsu Kaisen | Bloodline

"She can get Gojo-sensei out of the Prison Realm?" Megumi asked, and Tengen nodded. "A cursed technique that can extinguish cursed techniques...do you know where she currently is now?"

"She's in the colony on the East Side of Tokyo." Tengen said, looking down at the Prison Realm. "The game barriers have rejected me, so I don't have any more information but by that look of yours..."

"We'll need to increase our forces." You said. "I already have two of my spies implanted across two different colonies, but they won't be enough. We'll have to go recruit Hakari as planned."

"Hakari?" Yuji asked, not knowing who that was.

"He's a suspended third year." You said. "He's going to be a bit tricky to convince, because he owns an underground fight club. Even so, the idea of fighting a lot of different curse users might interest him."

"Is he strong?" Yuji asked.

"If he's worked up, he's stronger than me." Yuta said, although by Maki's look, Yuji could tell that wasn't necessarily true. "But that's a very good idea. He will be an immense asset to our forces."

"Yuji, come with me." You said.

"Don't die, okay?" Choso said to Yuji.

"Thanks. I appreciate it." Yuji said, before you and him left the room and headed back for the elevator. "(Y/N)-sensei...is this guy Hakari strong? Actually. Because I want to know your opinion."

"He's a person who relies on a singular factor, his Domain." You said. "Yuta was right, in a way, because if he can land his Domain's jackpot aspect then he's probably as strong than Gojo-sensei."

"Woah..." Yuji began.

"We should discuss how we should recruit the Angel as well." You said. "She'll most likely be interested in surviving, like the rest of the sorcerers. She's very experienced as well, so she'll be hard to convince."

"But should we be worried about that Hakari guy?"

. . .

"You've arrived on (Y/N)'s behalf...?"

"I'm here to retrieve the cursed tools on his orders." Maki said, almost frowning at Naoya. "The head has told me to take the tools in order to prepare for the Culling Games, Naoya."

"When the hell did I ever say that...?"

"Shut the fuck up." Maki said. "You're not even close to being head of the Zen'in. My sensei is the head, so deal with it. Honestly...you're disgraceful, Naoya. I heard they would pick Fushiguro over you."

"Don't make me attack you." Naoya stood up from his chair, a frown on his face. "Should I bully you like I did in the past? Mess up your face a little bit...but that's all you have left, don't you? You can't even see cursed spirits...so don't try talking shit to me!"

"What are you even going to do, huh?" Naoya asked her, his emotions getting the better of him. "Are you just going to tag after Okkotsu? Answer me...you piece of trash—!"

"I heard how (Y/N) beat your ass."

Naoya got riled, but Maki decided to turn around and leave the room. It was not worth it to fight him, and Maki just wanted to get this over with. Before leaving, however, she glanced at Naoya.

"You really underestimated him, didn't you?" Maki asked. "You idiot. Did you really think he hadn't experienced every single fight he's fought with that eye? (Y/N)'s still a Special Grade, with or without the eye and your dumbass rushed him."

With that, Maki left the room.

. . .

"Please go back. We aren't allowed to—"

"(Y/N) said it was fine." Maki said, walking past her mother. "Do you want to go against the head of the clan, mother? You haven't even said hello to me yet, and it's been awhile since we last saw—"

"I said go back! Why...why are you always like this, Maki? I knew that (Y/N) would be a bad influence on you! Rebelling against your elders...fighting against the ones who raised you...can't you just make me proud for once, Maki?"

Maki ignored her mother, because her own mother was also not worth it. Looking ahead, Maki widened her eyes to see her sister battered on the floor and she gasped to see Ogi sitting right in front of her.

"Mai—!" Maki began.

"Why...did you come here...?" Mai groaned.

"I was hoping to face (Y/N) myself." Ogi said, and he released the Binding Vows he has made previously. "Looks like I won't need to sacrifice myself after all. I'll just need to take down my worthless daughter."

"You piece of shit..." Maki growled.

As soon as Ogi released the Vow, you suddenly appeared right behind Maki. Maki was surprised to see you appear so quickly, and you dispelled a marking you had placed on her back. Mai was also surprised to see you, but she smiled with hope.

"You—!" Ogi began.

"Flying Raijin." You said as you made a stance while looking down at your palm. "A space-time technique I have recently created. It was supposed to match Gojo Satoru's long distance teleportation, but looks like I need some work on the timing."

"Now tell me." You said, looking up. "What the hell are you thinking, Ogi Zen'in? You really are a failure. Attacking your own daughters because the clan rejected you as well...how pitiful can you be?"

"My older brother was chosen as the head instead of me...because of these two failures!" Ogi yelled. "Had I never had any daughters, I would've been head of the clan! I could've just married both of them to you, and I could've been head of the clan!"

"You're disgusting." You said, and Maki scoffed at her father's words. "Seriously. The thought of killing you is only getting more and more satisfying, don't you think so Maki?"

"Yeah." Maki said. "Let's kill this guy."

You took out Playful Cloud, now restored, and handed it to Maki. You took the Soul Split Katana for yourself by summoning it from a scroll. Holding two of Toji's weapons, the two of you faced Ogi at once.

"Maki..." Mai said, looking at her sister.

"Then, come at me you rejects!" Ogi yelled.

End of Chapter