Jujutsu Kaisen | Fallen

Kenjaku slowly turned around, and for the first time in his life, he froze. He did not see your body, and his eyes widened. Trying to figure out what had happened to you, Kenjaku suddenly felt the truth crash upon him and the plan you had made.

He turned around, and Kenjaku was ready to go after Sukuna. Once he arrived at his hideout, Sukuna emerged from what was known as the Bath, something that Uruame had concocted for him to further push Megumi's soul.

"So? How is it?" Kenjaku asked.

"Judging by that look on your face, you didn't obtain (Y/N)'s body." Sukuna said, although he wasn't displeased. "I didn't kill him with that last attack either."

"You did it on purpose, didn't you?" Kenjaku just grinned and so did Sukuna. "Keeping him alive...while also knowing he could've placed a Binding Vow against me..."

"I had no idea about any Vow that would reset a Sharingan." Sukuna said, keeping his grin. "Although, (Y/N) was definitely intelligent. We didn't notice it earlier, but he actually restricted my body."

"How so?"

"That Contract Seal." Sukuna said. "I originally thought it was to hold Mahoraga in place. In truth, it was a Contract that restricted my soul. Despite the fact that I 'killed' him, Megumi's soul was reassured through his own technique."

"Now that I know that he is your child, your relationship with me is deteriorating." Sukuna said, but Kenjaku wasn't fazed. "Once we part our ways, I won't hesitate to kill you."

"Fine by me." Kenjaku said.

"Satoru Gojo will be unsealed." Uraume said to Kenjaku. "You don't seem to be so worried about that. That whole fight you and Lord Sukuna had with (Y/N) was just a well thought-out plan."

"Yeah, it was." Kenjaku said, actually praising your intellect. "He did hold us off until Ui Ui could teleport Yuji Itadori and the Angel away. Although, he did plan to sacrifice himself."

. . .

"I thought I said not to come back for me."

"Don't say that, (Y/N).

Laying on a hospital bed, you looked down at the scars Sukuna inflicted on your body. Shoko and Ui Ui stood alongside your inclined bed, and Shoko looked rather distraught and took out a cigarette as she eyed your previous injuries.

"I thought you quit smoking." You said.

"I did." Shoko said.

"Satoru Gojo is to be unsealed by Hana as soon as she wakes up." Ui Ui informed you. "Once that happens, we will need you to be on stand by. We don't know about Gojo's mental state."

"Yeah, I know that." You said. "Unfortunately, Yuta and I aren't enough to stop Kenjaku and Sukuna. I've already experienced that myself. What I do need to know is how Maki is doing."

"I'm here, if you must know." Maki said, entering the room alongside Nobara. "You do still look a lot better than I do, all things considered. This is the first time I see you without your mask."

"Looking good, sensei!" Nobara said with a grin, a hint of red on her cheeks because you did look rather handsome.

"Geez..." You said, covering your face and eyeing Shoko. "...couldn't you have least covered my face? I wanted my face reveal to be a little more exciting for my students..."

"You deserve it." Shoko said, lighting a cigarette and smoked away as everyone looked at her. "I told you more than once to stay in bed, didn't I?"

Ui Ui just nervously chuckled.

. . .

"(Y/N)!" Riko exclaimed, jumping on you.

"Ow...that hurts." You said.

"Kenjaku didn't step a foot into our hideout." Nanami explained the situation as the other sorcerers came around. "Noritoshi Kamo has taken his family out of the country as well."

"Unfortunately, the battles from here on out will be a lot tougher." You said, looking at Nanami and Junpei as Kirara arrived. "You guys will need to stay with Shoko and the others."

"You have a plan, (Y/N)-sensei?" Junpei asked.

"I do. But it isn't a good one." You said before looking towards the Prison Realm. "I'm going to need you guys to go. Hana and I will open the Prison Realm, so I need to be here alone."

"Understood." Nanami said.

With that, everyone left to their designated locations. You stood right by the Prison Realm, but just a distance away so Hana didn't accidentally hit you. Hana prepared herself as she mustered her strength to use her technique.

"Salmon!" Inumaki yelled through the speaker.

"Jacob's Ladder!!" Hana exclaimed herself and the beam of light cast down onto the Prison Realm as you shifted your body sideways in a stance to prepare for anything that might happen.

You slowly lowered your head and your Sharingan morphed into the Mangekyo Sharingan. Once the dust settled, you could hear Yuji's yell to see if everything was fine, but you didn't answer.

"I knew it." You said, looking at the sky.

. . .

"So how does it feel being freed, Satoru Gojo?" Kenjaku asked, looking up to see Gojo just floating and looking down at him with the Six Eyes. "You don't look all that bothered."

"Will those be your last words?" Gojo just looked down at Kenjaku with a stare. "You better choose quickly if they're not. Where are my students?"

"Right here...sensei." Sukuna taunted before he leaped towards Gojo and the two struck each other with two blows that actually made their hideout tremble.

"You've changed...Megumi." Gojo said.

"In the end, it was this brat's body that I took over instead." Sukuna said as the two now landed on the floor. "I will end you like I did to your precious student, Gojo Satoru."

"Really? The guy who had to run from Yuji?" Gojo scoffed. "You're more pathetic that I thought you would be, Sukuna. I know you didn't kill (Y/N), so cut the shit."

"Why you—!" Uraume appeared and took a leap at Gojo, but the strongest sorcerer of today immediately punched them straight in the gut and sent them flying to a building.

"Just who the hell are you?" Gojo asked, but Uraume never answered his question back so he looked towards Sukuna and Kenjaku who now stood together.

"Wait a minute, Sukuna." Kenjaku said, standing firm as he eyed the King of Curses. "Before you fight him, you have to conclude your promise to me."

"To think that the great Ryomen Sukuna is taking orders from a talking brain! Hah!" Gojo taunted but he got serious right after. "I came all this way to give Geto a burial...but Sukuna allied with him. There must be a Vow involved...what a pain."

"Fine with me." Sukuna grinned.

"How about we settle this on the 24th of December?" Gojo rubbed the back of his head as Kenjaku listened keenly. "Having two death anniversaries would be pretty cool to see."

"You plan on taking us both on?" Kenjaku asked. "Or do you plan to letting (Y/N) pick up the slack you left behind? You won't be having it your way, Gojo. Do you think you won't lose?"

'Sensei...who's stronger...him or you?'

'If Sukuna regained all of his power, he might cause me a little trouble.'

'But would you lose?'

"Nah, I'd win." Gojo answered with a smile.

End of Chapter