Jujutsu Kaisen | Inhuman Makyo (2)

"He's dead..." Gojo said, his heart sinking as he looked to the floor and he gripped his fists as he imagined the younger version of you with a grin as Ui Ui lowered his own head.

"I'm sorry." Ui Ui said.

"You did all you could." Shoko said to him, reassuring him as she took out a cigarette and turned the other way. "Don't worry...he's in a better place now."

"Shoko." Gojo told her.

"Let me mourn in peace, damnit..." Shoko said quickly, and the other two could tell she was crying as her tears ran down her face. "...I don't need you to uplift me or anything..."

"Gojo." Ui Ui said, now looking at him. "I know this isn't a good time to tell you this, but (Y/N) told me that you should stay out of this fight. I agree as well, for your output is close to zero."

"Alright." Gojo said, now leaning back as he covered his Six Eyes to avoid wasting any stamina. "I'll know that I won't be able to fight soon...and all of my hopes rest on the others now."

"I have to go back." Ui Ui said, before he cloaked himself and teleported away from the scene.

Gojo proceeded to lean forward and let out a sob as he covered his eyes. Your death ended up hurting him a lot more than he thought, and Shoko only covered her mouth as she cried as well. It only got worse once Riko entered the room.

"Guys...what's wrong?" Riko asked them.

. . .

"This is proving more troublesome than I expected..." Sukuna thought as he ran side by side against Miguel and he sent multiple slashes but he dodged them all. "...this one is pretty good."

Larue appeared but Sukuna stunned everyone present once he landed a clean Black Flash onto his stomach. Larue went unconcerned but Sukuna felt that his output did not return, which did confuse him as he gripped his left upper fist.

In that moment, Sukuna turned around to see Yuji aiming Piercing Blood towards him. Sukuna dodged and gripped the thick blood blade and snapped it in two. Yuji dodged a large Dismantle slash and ducked to hit Sukuna in the gut.

Yuji landed a clean Black Flash, and Sukuna swiped his arm to kill him. Yuji ducked further and slipped under Sukuna to land a second Black Flash to his back. Sukuna felt stunned and turned with all his might to fully kill Yuji.

Yuji crossed his arms as his body tanked Sukuna's slashes. Sukuna was stunned when a slash suddenly hit him across the face, the slice splitting his cheek open as Yuji revealed that he flicked his finger towards Sukuna.

Landing on his feet, Yuji rushed Sukuna down again. Sukuna destroyed the ground beneath them and sent rocks towards Yuji. Touching them, Yuji sliced the incoming boulders with Cleave like butter as he rushed Sukuna down.

Sukuna reeled his fist back and they both clashed in the middle, but Yuji overwhelmed him with a third Black Flash as Sukuna's fist flew back from the overpowering blow. Sukuna grit his teeth and yelled as he sent more slashes at Yuji, and they were enough to hold him back.

Yuji widened his eyes as Sukuna rushed him down and landed a Black Flash on his stomach. But Yuji grit his teeth and grabbed Sukuna's wrist regardless as the two struggled for dominance. Yuji landed a right hook with another Black Flash.

Yuji twisted at the waist and kicked Sukuna's face with yet another Black Flash. Yuji roared loudly before punching Sukuna's chest with a Black Flash as Sukuna felt his body fall back. Sukuna sent a slash towards Yuji's direction and jumped back as Yuji started to restore his body slowly.

Yuji started to get his breath back and wiped some blood off his face as Sukuna just frowned down at him. With a sudden flick of his finger, Sukuna faked out Yuji and Yuji flinched. Sukuna proceeded to swipe his whole arm as Yuji felt the cut hit him across the chest as blood oozed out.

Sukuna decided to engage in hand to hand combat. Yuji tried to block, but Sukuna broke his guard and hit him twice across the face. Yuji raised his knee and hit Sukuna in the chest, but Sukuna responded with a powerful back fist that sent Yuji tumbling away as Sukuna started to chuckle.

"Yuji."

Sukuna fully turned out as his reverse cursed technique output slowly restored the two arms that Nobara had damaged before. As they restored, Sukuna gripped his fist as he looked towards his next challenger.

You held a kunai in your left fist and slammed other end of the fist with your right palm as lightning trickled across the kunai. Your mask was damaged by a few cuts and you only had your undershirt on, holding what was now your only weapon.

"I take it that Kenjaku is dead." Sukuna said.

"Yes." You said. "I have achieved the conditions of all the Vows I've made up to this point. Now, I'm just a normal human being with no special powers other than the Sharingan I was cursed with."

"I knew it." Sukuna chuckled.

You looked up a final time as your Sharingan eye started to spin, but it fully faded into your natural eye color. You felt liberated from the eye, but your body started to slowly take in more positive energy due to the seal Kenjaku had placed on you.

Sukuna frowned.

"How long?"

"I'd say...about an hour." You said.

Sukuna grinned.

"Alright." Sukuna said. "I'll do you a favor because I would rather fight you to the death as a sorcerer than a cursed spirit. It was fate that linked you to me, so I'll sever it now."

"Black Flash!"

Out of nowhere, Sukuna was hit from behind. Yuji yelled loudly as his fist connected with Sukuna's back. Sukuna grit his teeth but his chest was suddenly pierced and he looked to see that you had slammed a Lightning Blade into his chest.

You intensified the lightning and Yuji yelled louder. Sukuna was being overwhelmed from both ends but he started to laugh loudly. Sukuna grabbed both of your wrists and the two of you widened your as Sukuna put his upper hands together.

"Fine...I'll play along." Sukuna said.

End of Chapter