Jujutsu Kaisen | Nonstandard

Holding out your palms, you felt the increase in physical power. However, once you took off your headband, you had no Sharingan now. Deducing that you couldn't use cursed techniques while in Sage Mode, you instead tried using something else.

"Domain Amplification!" You began.

"Can't do that either?" You thought, for nothing happened. "I see. My body feels so free right now. It doesn't feel like I'm all human, actually. I'll test this out on Mahoraga and end him before he can adapt."

You leapt towards Mahoraga, who leaned his head back at the surprise of your sudden speed before you slammed your fist to its face and widened your eyes to reveal the sudden force of the punch.

It sent Mahoraga flying back towards the new destroyed buildings from before. Standing up, Mahoraga stood back up before looking up and seeing you with your fist reeled back again.

Slamming your fist on the ground, Mahoraga was able to dodge the attack by jumping back into the air before you appeared behind him and aimed a kick at his back, sending him down to the floor.

With the bounce, Mahoraga's back arched and you took that opportunity to punch it from underneath his body, as the two of you headed up into the sky from the force of you jumping as well.

Mahoraga's wheel spun, but it looked up to see a otherworldly sight. Unable to do anything, he just saw as an army of clones appeared above him, all of them holding giant Rasengans.

"Sage Art...!" You, the one in the middle of the dozens of the clones as all of you and yourself aimed them straight at Mahoraga. "...Super Massive Rasengan Barrage!"

"Emerge from Darkness, Blacker than Darkness..."

Mahoraga's wheel spun but the effect was devastating. Completely reshaping the landscape, it was revealed that the force was enough to completely destroy everything in its sight, even the stack of veils meant to keep everyone in.

"...purify that which is Impure." You finished, a clone that summoned a veil just in time while hovering mid-air above Nue's back as the veil proceeded to protect all the students.

"Woah..." Maki watched as the force of the blue cursed energy was able to actually bend the veil, but the other veils weren't so lucky, for they all shattered instantly. "...so much power...!"

"How can someone have this much energy...?" Mai asked. "This isn't the work of a sorcerer. I can't believe he's actually human. I honestly can't believe that Gojo is stronger than this..."

"He defeated it..." Megumi felt it and made a hand sign. "...so I can release the technique for good!"

"Hey!" You exclaimed, falling from Nue comically as clone proceeded to fall to the ground, yelling out as he fell. "You released—you released Nue too—!!"

"Ah, my bad." Megumi rubbed the back of his head.

. . .

"Did you at least get it...?" Jogo growled.

"Of course I did." Mahito said. "Mission was a success. We didn't even have to send out Haruta or that other axe dude. But I ended up killing the axe dude anyway, cause he was being annoying."

"How many did you acquire?" Geto asked, entering the lair as the two spirits turned around, with Mahito revealing the three Death Paintings he acquired. "Good. We'll use all three."

"I was nearly killed...!" Jogo yelled.

"I was not expecting (Y/N) to use Sage Mode." Geto said. "Not our fault you got caught in the crossfire. Although, that shikigami was very powerful. The fact it was able to put up a fight with (Y/N) says a lot."

"It also turned Jogo into a donut." Mahito pointed.

"Hey!!!" Jogo exclaimed, his head erupting.

. . .

"You ok?" Gojo arrived.

"What does it look like...Gojo?" You breathed out heavily as your Sage Mode deactivated and you panted out heavily. "I...am so damned tired right now. I want to sleep forever..."

"Relatable." Gojo said jokingly.

"Holy shit!" Utahime arrived, seeing you.

"Good night..." You said before you fell sideways and Utahime grabbed you before you could fall all the way, as you began to slowly breathe in and out in exhaustion as you slept.

"He exhausted his reserves." Gojo said, raising his headband as he eyed you with the Six Eyes. "Looks like that shikigami was no joke. Although, he did overdo it with that last attack...showing off, maybe?"

"It might've been necessary." Mei Mei said.

"Maybe." Gojo looked back. "He did tell us to not interfere. Good thing that he decided to protect the students with another tough veil. So little time, but he did think this through."

"He won't wake up for a very long time..." Utahime muttered, caressing your face as she held you. "...he's been hurt really badly too. We need to get him to Shoko-san immediately."

"I'll take him." Gojo said, putting you on his back.

"You did well." Gojo whispered before teleporting.

. . .

"Again...?" Shoko said as Gojo placed you on the table. "Seriously? I literally told him, like not even three chapters ago, to stay put in this bed. If he doesn't die here, I'll kill him myself."

"My bad." Gojo chuckled.

"I'll start the procedure—" Shoko began

"I'm already on it...!" Riko said, putting her palms on her chest as she focused her cursed energy into a reverse cursed technique and began to restore your cursed energy herself.

"Woah!" Gojo exclaimed. "I never knew this—!"

"She has potential as a assistant." Shoko crossed her arms. "She can actually perform the reverse cursed techniques and her veils are very sturdy and powerful enough to withstand attacks."

"She has perfect conditions too." Shoko said. "I've seen it for myself. She almost has perfect control over veils and can even block cellphone signals and any communication device at will."

"I could test out her veils myself." Gojo said.

"Yeah, you'd probably struggle a bit." Shoko said.

"Really?" Gojo leaned slightly before he started thinking. "Good to know that Riko can actually utilize cursed energy. She's always wanted to be a sorcerer so she could be of use."

Gojo eyed Riko.

"Maybe I could teach her some things." Gojo smiled.

End of Chapter