Character Impressions

(Q): What do you think of (Y/N) (L/N)?

Yuji Itadori: (Y/N)-sensei? He's pretty cool! I heard he didn't need that eye of his to be a Special Grade! Pretty cool for me to have that eye during a test though...it would help out a lot.

Megumi Fushiguro: Dependable, definitely. As soon as he arrives to help you out, you can just tell he'll be able to help you for sure. (Y/N)-sensei is one of the few people that I genuinely respect.

Nobara Kugisaki: I mean...he is cool, I guess. I never really talked to him one on one, but he's a good teacher. He does treat me to stuff though, and all the stuff I buy he pays for so he's great!

Maki Zen'in: He's a bit clumsy. He's like that idiot Gojo sometimes, but he's reliable when you need him. He treats all of us fairly, and has taught us some pretty useful stuff as well.

Toge Inumaki: Salmon.

Panda: I panda. I do no speak about humans.

Mai Zen'in: My nephew. We don't speak much.

Mechamaru: Depends on what he's doing. I definitely would enjoy having him as an ally, but as a friend I don't exactly know what it'd actually be like. Good guy, but he's a bit unknown to me.

Miwa Kasumi: He's super cool! He even sends me money so I can help out my family!

Aoi Todo: He's strong! Definitely the kind of person you want as an ally, but the worst to have as your enemy! I consider him as my older brother!

Mei Mei: Unfortunately, he doesn't owe me any favors...but I'm trying my best to change that. He's a good person, with a lot of money.

Junpei Yoshino: He saved my mom's life and mine. I honestly don't know how to repay him. He's taught me how to control my cursed energy, and how to use my technique better. He's a really good person with a really big heart.

Nanami Kento: I do respect him. He does tend to get carried away about his own health. He doesn't exactly respect himself, and is a bit reckless. Even so, he's powerful.

Utahime: Huh—oh, (Y/N)-san...well, h-he's a pretty...he likes to...I really l—wait that wouldn't be right to me to say that...he cares about others, and I like that a lot about him.

Riko Amanai: (Y/N) always prioritizes others over himself. He's really sweet once you get to know him. I like helping him out a lot, because it just feels like he knows you are trying your best as well.

Shoko Ieiri: Yeah, he's cool. I spent a lot of time with him when he was a kid. He even reached out to me recently and taught me a few things about positive energy. He can be really dense sometimes.

Suguru Geto: He was my friend. Of course I enjoyed being with him while it lasted. Even so, I despite the fact that he still protects those monkeys. I tried recruiting him, but he's always turned me down every single time.

Satoru Gojo: Why, he's my precious student. He feels like both a son and a brother to me. I don't worry about his safety, because I know he'll be just fine. He's a really great person.

Yuki Tsukumo: He's definitely my type of guy! Although he can be a bit quiet to me sometimes...(Choso: That's because he ignores you)...hey, Don't say that, you little—!"

Choso: He's my younger brother, so of course I care for him. I don't know what will exactly happen from now on, but I know that he doesn't need my protection. I'm glad I'm related to him.

Yuta Okkotsu: He's my sensei! He's honestly my best friend! I really like learning stuff from him, because I know he just wants the best from his students! I like that!