Jujutsu Kaisen | Inhuman Makyo (6)

"Gojo-san!" Ui Ui said.

Ui Ui cloaked Gojo as soon as Sukuna's Domain shattered. Yuta rushed out alongside Yuji and Aoi, all three of them ready to take on Sukuna once more. Yuta slammed his feet on the ground, making hand signs as Yuji and Aoi pushed on.

Sukuna rushed them on as well and the three started to battle each other with intensity. Yuta made a final hand sign and a Kirin dragon swooped down from the sky to try and take down Sukuna. Sukuna took the chance to dodge and the dragon ended up missing, Yuta frowning from his miss.

Yuta widened his eyes as Sukuna went after him now. Yuta crossed his arms but Sukuna's Black Flash sent him flying towards a destroyed building, making what was left of the debris collapse. However, Sukuna looked around him to see multiple cursed energy infused kunai.

"I see..." Sukuna said.

Aoi used his vibra-slap for Yuji to assault Sukuna. A left kick to the stomach with a spinning right kick to the face stunned Sukuna. Yuji then landed a Black Flash to Sukuna's face but Sukuna responded to it by grabbing his wrist as best as he could.

Yuji then used his Dismantle and Sukuna felt his soul waver. Jumping back, Sukuna vomited one of his own fingers which he hastily swallowed back. Sukuna started to breathe heavily but his focus went onto Aoi now as he leapt to him.

"Shit—!" Aoi exclaimed.

"Black Flash!"

Sukuna slammed another Black Flash to Aoi's crossed arms and Aoi tried his best to get back up. As he tried, Sukuna put his foot onto Aoi's face, pushing him further down the debris. Sukuna tried to turn but Yuji dealt a Black Flash right onto his back, which Sukuna could not dodge.

Sukuna back fisted Yuji, but Yuji got back up with a simple flip before he seemed to teleport. Sukuna leapt out of the way in time as Yuji slammed his fist onto some nearby debris, having missed a chance at yet another Black Flash.

Sukuna then swapped with Yuji as Aoi dealt a Black Flash of his own, but the force of the punch was too weak to deal major damage. Aoi gasped as Sukuna grabbed his neck but Yuji punched Sukuna before he could used Cleave.

Aoi kicked Sukuna away with a powerful right kick to the stomach as Yuji landed next to Aoi, wiping some of Sukuna's blood off of his face. Yuji looked towards Aoi, who looked badly hurt. Yuji then saw Yuta already getting back up, but he widened his eyes to see what was going on.

"Time's up."

Sukuna got on one knee, his palm scraping the ground as he turned towards Yuta, whose head dangled towards the ground. His expression changed, and Sukuna genuinely felt terrified once he saw two pairs of Sharingan eyes.

"I'm not going to let this chance go to waste." You said, both of your eyes bleeding and they both morphed into Mangekyo Sharingan and a light blue aura started to form around you.

. . .

"Yuta."

Yuta opened his eyes, finding himself in a new dimension. Yuta took a moment, seeing that he was back in his own body. He looked around, seeing a bright blue world full of stars, with an occasional shooting star flying past.

Yuta looked ahead, seeing you with two Mangekyo Sharingan eyes. Yuta was stunned but he saw a powerful light blue aura, and that energy was purely positive. Yuta deduced you controlled the power and he nodded firmly at you.

"I'm going to take over now." You said. "This is a place connecting the real world and the spiritual one fueled purely on positive energy. As long as I am alive, you can stay here."

"I sort of understand it..." Yuta muttered.

"Your soul will reside here." You said before smiling. "I do have to thank you Yuta. You were willing to risk your life to save mine. I got to have a long talk with my father for the first time."

"O-Oh...you're welcome, I guess..." Yuta said.

"I'll return you to your original body once I am done with Sukuna." You said, closing your eyes. "Shoko is restoring your body as we speak. Stay here for now okay...? I'll be back soon."

. . .

"Sensei...?" Yuji asked, bewildered.

"Don't worry, Yuji." You said.

In that moment, Yuji and Aoi teleported with the help of Ui Ui. You looked towards the young boy with a look that told him to bring them back once they were healed. You gave Aoi a final look before they left and the Kyoto student gave you a final gasp.

"So I'm going to take you on now..." Sukuna chuckled, gripping his fists multiple times as he tried to heal himself the best he could. "...interesting...so you restored your eyes..."

"I wasn't going to let the excess energy go to waste, so I reversed the Mangekyo's technique." You said, your fingers held out. "Kenjaku did his best, but I was still one step ahead of him. The only problem left is you, so I'll end you."

You placed a thumb above your right eye, which was a new ability. Sukuna watched that eye with interest, wondering what new ability that would grant. You still surged with light blue energy, and you raised a left palm in front of you.

"What the hell did he do?" Sukuna thought. "He's done something I never believed was possible. So he reversed the Mangekyo's technique to grant himself new visual prowess in his right eye while keeping the original technique in his left."

"By constantly refueling his brain like Satoru Gojo does, he retains his ability." Sukuna continued to think, his fingers to his chin. "So that means he has a time limit until he is forced to return back into the spiritual world...the limit is based on the amount of regular cursed energy he has left."

"A perfect one on one battle..." Sukuna chuckled, making a stance towards you almost the same way he did against Gojo the first time. "...this is exactly what I wanted since Shibuya."

"With nobody around, you can finally curse me as you like..." Sukuna said, raising his upper hands together. "...and nobody will interfere like the other times. You let Satoru Gojo live by interfering, so you will die in his place."

"You may be right..." You said, before clapping your hands once and Sukuna stood stunned as Hana appeared above him with a Jacob's Ladder ready to fire. "...but I'm not like Satoru, so I won't give you a fair fight."

"Maximum Output..." Hana said, her anger visible on her face as she aimed her technique towards Sukuna, who looked up towards her with a stunned expression. "Jacob's Ladder!"

End of Chapter