Jujutsu Kaisen | Metamorphosis

"Amanai!"

Hearing her name being called, Riko turned to see Nanami running towards a bed and he dropped your body onto it quickly. Riko quickly acted, but she was terrified once she saw your frail body. She put her hands out and was able to halt your morphing.

"Come on...!" Riko struggled.

"What the hell is going on?!" Megumi asked.

"(Y/N) is transforming into a cursed spirit." Shoko said, assessing the situation as she put her hands on your shoulders to keep you still. "It was good you came here...or he would've died already."

"Nanami-san..." Nobara looked, horrified.

"Wait, where's Yuki?"

. . .

"Shit..." You fell forward.

"What's happening...?" Geto asked.

"I don't know, but it's not good." You said. "It feels like the world is trying to pull me back to life...but...I can't help but feel I shouldn't go. Not yet anyway..."

"You're turning into a cursed spirit." Geto said, noticing your skin grow pale. "You're already a cursed womb in the real world. It won't take long for the positive energy to completely reshape it."

"I just need to hold on...for a little longer!" You began, but you couldn't use your energy to heal for the natural energy would consume you. "I need to do something...and quickly!"

. . .

"Riko! Focus on his body, not his wounds!"

"Understood!" Riko said, tearing up as she heard more bubbly-like noises from your body, but you were turning back into a human. "Come on! Please don't do this to me!"

"(Y/N)-sensei, keep trying!" Nobara yelled.

"Sensei..." Megumi grit his teeth.

. . .

Mahito was weak. On the other end of Shibuya, he turned to see his frightening opposite. Yuji, scarred and bruised, stood tall as he gripped his fists. Todo was down, his body on a destroyed car as the remnants of their fight echoed across the land.

"I didn't want to accept it when you told me that." Yuji said. "You told me that you killed in the same way I wanted to save people. That made me realize that you're just scum, Mahito."

"I didn't want to accept it. But, after seeing you and that guy mock (Y/N)-sensei...I've come to a realization. The one you've told me all this time..."

Mahito shuddered as his hair fell in front of his face, using his hands to back off from Yuji. Mahito didn't have anymore transfigured humans and he knew that his time was closing in on him. It didn't matter anymore, for Yuji was already walking towards him.

"...I'm you."

In an act of desperation, Mahito gasped and turned around. Tripping over his own feet, Mahito ran like a coward. He could feel the cold of the imposed winter air on his body as he ran away.

On the other end, Yuji kept walking. He was stalking and full of power yet he didn't show it. Yuji kept his fists tightened as he slowly strolled towards his natural enemy, his eyes glued in the prey running away from him.

"Geto!"

Mahito looked up to see Kenjaku standing in front of him. He felt a sense of urgency and glee, but that was quickly interrupted when Kenjaku suddenly grabbed Mahito's neck and the cursed spirit realized that his fate was worse than he thought.

"You've done well, Mahito." Kenjaku said.

Mahito felt his soul being transfigured. Turned into an orb, Mahito was now being consumed by Kenjaku and Yuji just looked on in pure confusion as he just stood still towards the man that killed you.