Jujutsu Kaisen | Right and Wrong (1)

"Tell me, are you a guy?" You asked. "Or a trans—?"

"Don't try and use comedy against me, filthy sorcerer." Uraume scoffed. "You will succumb to Lord Sukuna's rule. I know you are weakened, and that matters, because I can still kill you."

"So they waited until I used my Domain on Sukuna." You deduced by Uraume's words, your Sharingan reverting to normal. "Makes sense. Sukuna must've alerted this monk to attack as soon as I used it."

"Die." Uraume said, raising their sleeve to reveal ice shards suddenly forming above in rows before they all made their way towards you at frightening speeds. "You will not win. So just succumb to me."

"You really are a mouthful." You said, raising a finger before lightning zapped from the tip and proceeded to completely stop all of the ice shards. "Chidori Stream."

Uraume proceeded to swipe her arm and unleashed a glacier like formation that formed its way towards you until you tucked your hand back and slammed it with a Rasengan, completely shattering it instantly.

"He's on the defensive?" Uraume thought. "Is he..."

"...running out of cursed energy?" You finished. "Yeah, maybe. Even so, you shouldn't let your guard down. There's still no way you could actually kill me here without Sukuna, so I summoned Mahoraga."

"He knew about the plan...?" Uraume thought.

"I still haven't mastered the reverse cursed technique." You said, raising your palm. "I can heal myself and others, but I can't restore my Sharingan right now. Must be because I used my Domain."

"Why are you telling me all this?" Uraume asked.

"I'm just distracting you." You said.

Suddenly, Uraume saw as Mahoraga suddenly crashed through the previously formed wall of ice and slammed Uraume's head to the floor, blood oozing out its fingers as Mahoraga held Uraume down, who struggled under the shikigami's might.

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine."

"I knew it." You said, preparing the reverse cursed technique as your body, Mahoraga's, and Uraume's were all beginning to be cut down as Sukuna grinned from mid air.

"I'm restoring my body...but he's cutting me down quicker than I can heal it." You thought, the slices tearing your clothes apart rather easily. "He's cutting down his own monk as well. Damn that Sukuna."

However, Mahoraga began to stand and it stomped across the building as it looked straight up at Sukuna. Sukuna grinned more as Mahoraga's wheel spun for the third time in their fight.

Mahoraga jumped towards Sukuna, but Sukuna suddenly dispelled its Domain as soon Mahoraga's body almost fully healed. Sukuna aimed a full power fire arrow straight at Mahoraga and fired it.

The arrow was enough to immobilize Mahoraga and actually incinerated the shikigami, and it fell forward to the ground. Defeated, Mahoraga laid immobile. Forcing you to adapt, you unleashed the Mangekyo again by cutting off your brain itself.

You healed your brain with a reverse cursed technique, but this was enough to restore the Sharingan's power. You still had enough energy to fight Sukuna, but Uraume was getting back up.

"Kamui!" You yelled, aiming it at Uraume's head.

"He's aiming for the kid!" Sukuna looked at Uraume and leaped towards Uraume, shielding them making you discard the technique and instead aimed a Lightning Blade straight at Sukuna.

"I can't dodge it." Sukuna looked at the Lightning Blade. "Is he planning to get me and the kid? He increased his speed by restoring his technique to the fullest, allowing him to get back to full speed..."

"He completely destroyed the part of his brain that held his cursed technique..." Sukuna thought, as the blade seemed to get closer. "...and he restored it with a reverse cursed technique for another attack!"

"Lightning Blade!"

Instead, you felt blood coursing through your chest as Uraume leaped in front of you. Blood oozing out Uraume's mouth, Sukuna was genuinely surprised that the monk had actually gotten in the way.

You shoved your palm out, and Uraume let out a cough of blood before falling forward. Landing next to your feet, you kept your eyes on Sukuna, blood oozing out your eye as you stared straight at him.

"Take it all in, kid..." Sukuna said.

After that, Yuji suddenly found himself back in the real world. Remembering Jogo's death at the hands of Sukuna, Yuji looked in front of him to see Uraume dead on the floor which made him vomit on the spot.

"You killed someone, sensei...?" Yuji asked.

"They died for a cause." You said. "Yuji. I know that this looks very bad to you, but they died for a reason. Sometimes, a true death means sacrificing yourself for the person they want to save."

"Die..." Yuji cried, slamming his fist on the floor as he scratched at the rooftop, his fingers bleeding. "...Sukuna...just die, will you?! Die! Just die! That kid died for you...and you don't care?! Die...! Die!!"

"Yuji." You said. "This isn't over."

Turning towards a sudden spike in cursed energy ahead, you deduced it was Mahito. However, another signal of cursed energy was almost daring you to face them. You frowned, but the daring signal was far more dangerous than Mahito's.

"Yuji, head that way." You said. "Looks like Nanami  is already headed over there. Go and help him."

. . .

Dropping from the rooftop, you now proceeded to run towards the spike of cursed energy. Still trying to discern the cursed energy, you suddenly realized something. It was the same signature.

The same one from all those years ago.

Now a child, now eight years old, you trained with your father. Countering his attacks, you slammed your kunai onto his as yellow sparks emerged. You skillfully sheathed it before taking out a katana.

"Oh? That's new."

"Yeah. I've been training with this." You said, before your father realized that you could control cursed energy efficiently. "I've also been exorcising curses. I find so many of them in downtown Tokyo."

"You shouldn't do that. Jujutsu sorcerers are in charge of that, you know. Without a veil, citizens could notice you and our existence could be exposed to the public."

"Sorcerers are lazy." You said. "I literally encountered a Grade Two spirit just wandering around by an elementary school. I couldn't just stand by. I exorcised it before it could kill anyone."

"You think like a Grade One sorcerer. That's very good from you. Soon, you'll be stronger than every single sorcerer. Maybe you could challenge that Gojo kid. I heard he's about your age, isn't he?"

"He's older." You said, which confirmed your father's deduction of a new rivalry with Gojo, more on your end. "I still haven't met him yet."

"If you want...I could arrange something."

"Mom!" You exclaimed happily as you turned around to see the soft, innocent smile of your mother at the gate, clothes on her arm.

End of Chapter