Jujutsu Kaisen 0 | Bonds

"Found you."

"Ah shoot, you found me." Riko said, rubbing her head as she chuckled nervously, Shoko sitting down next to her as the two of them looked on ahead at what Amanai was watching.

"He's cute." Shoko said. "I don't blame you."

"I-I didn't know you were into those kind of guys..."

"A lot of things you don't know about me." Shoko said, as she slurped her soda. "I'm just messing with you. He's good for you, Riko. He's not the kind of guy someone wants to be with for just his looks."

"Well, I'm just glad we both see it the same way."

Riko smiled as she looked back towards you, as you kept your gaze on your students, who made battle stances. Rather excited to see the incoming fight, both women watched with interest.

. . .

"Ready?" You asked.

"Yeah!" Maki grabbed her staff before she made her way towards you, Panda and Toge running next to her, making Yuta realize he was supposed to follow her. "Don't let me down, you guys!"

"Wasn't planning to!" Panda roared, raising his fists as a violet glow appeared on his pupils as he did so. "I'm not going to hold back, sensei! We're making you raise that headband, one way or another!"

Panda slammed his fists down as you back flipped to avoid his assault. Panda continued to do so, as you saw Toge make his way to the other end of the grassy field, as he put a hand on his neck collar.

Blast away!

Panda jumped up, avoiding the trajectory of the Cursed Speech. However, Panda was not surprised to see that you were gone and hadn't even taken a hit from the Cursed Speech. Looking above, he saw as you raised your leg high in the air.

"Got you!" Panda exclaimed.

"Close." You said, as you intercepted a kunai aimed straight to your head. "I actually liked that whole sequence. But you've got to do better than that to actually make me try."

"Damn!" Maki yelled as she grabbed her staff again, for she was the one who threw the kunai in the first place. "I didn't get him with that! Panda! Toge! Plan B!"

"What can I do?" Yuta asked.

"Just stay behind, kid!" Maki yelled as she leaped into the sky, making the teen stop moving.

"Right..." Yuta thought to himself, gripping his wooden sword close to his chest. "...those guys are special. What am I even doing here...?"

"Mistake." You said as Maki neared your face.

You raised your legs as Maki swung her staff at you. Using the staff as a balance, you jumped beyond Maki as the female turned around to see what you were planning to do.

"Is he going for Panda?" Maki thought to herself. "Wait, but why would he want to engage in close combat with him—? No. He's after someone else. Don't tell me—!"

"Mustard leaf!"

"Yuta!" Panda gasped.

"As always, you guys fail." You said calmly as you held a pinned Yuta to the floor, as the other first years watched in shock. "You didn't even bother telling Yuta what to do, did you?"

"No, we didn't—" Maki began.

"Error #1." You raised a finger.

"You left Yuta behind to attack me head on. Even though he lacked quality and skill, you guys didn't bother including him in the plan to defeat me, which you still failed at. Error #2."