Jujutsu Kaisen | Assault

"Stop the car."

Confused, but obedient, Ijichi did stop the car. Gojo wasn't all that quick to get out, for he didn't want Ijichi to worry about anything. Gojo got out and stared at the sky for a bit before he turned to Ijichi.

"You can go ahead."

"Really? Is this some kind of test?"

"Maybe. But it's not for you." Gojo said.

"Oh...I mean, I guess..." Ijichi replied.

With that, Ijichi drove off. Once the black car was out of sight, Gojo took a breath. Turning around, the cursed spirit was quick to attack, aiming his palm straight at Gojo, ready to fire his flames.

"You're Jogo...aren't you?" Gojo asked.

"Looks like that copycat told you about me." Jogo grinned. "He's a coward. I'm glad that you're actually facing me head on...but not like it'll matter anyway! You die here, Gojo Satoru!"

"Hm?" Gojo looked to his left and was immediately blasted by a miniature volcano as Jogo just grumbled as Gojo revealed he was unfazed and waved away the smoke like it was nothing.

"Ember Insects!" Jogo exclaimed and sent his insects after Gojo, ready to explode but found that they immediately stopped in their tracks. "What...?"

"You fought my student, so I'll give you full marks for that." Gojo said. "However...you can't exactly touch me. It's okay. Nobody really can anyway. It's just a me thing."

"Why...why can't I touch you?" Jogo asked.

"Come here." Gojo waved. "Come on, I don't bite."

Jogo reluctantly did so and aimed a fist at Gojo's head but found that he was being stopped. No, he was being slowed down. Jogo was in shock, for his fists just never seemed to connect to Gojo's face.

"What...is this?"

"This is my Limitless technique." Gojo explained. "With my technique, I bring the concept of "Infinity" to reality. See? You can't actually touch me. The finite distance between us just keeps dividing and dividing...forever."

"See? We could hold hands if you like..." Gojo teased, holding Jogo's hand softly in order to mock him. "...come on...you're making me blush..."

"Why you—!!!" Jogo exclaimed.

Gojo tugged Jogo's arm and slapped his palm onto his stomach. Amplified by Infinity, Jogo coughed purple blood, but not even that blood could reach Gojo, for it slowed down infinitely as well.

"Not yet!" Gojo exclaimed and continued to slap Jogo around before kicking him out to the side of the road as Jogo was sent flying outward. "Infinity exists everywhere. I just bring it to life."

Gojo raised his finger.

"Cursed Technique Reversal...Red."

. . .

"I...needed to talk to you."

"I know you have questions." You said. "I'll be glad to answer any of them, Utahime. I trust you. Otherwise, I would have never given you a scroll."

"I know that much." Utahime said. "I just needed to know exactly what the hell we are dealing with. I just need to know if this'll endanger the students in any way. Since Sukuna's vessel..."

"Yuji is alright." You addressed Utahime, who was rather shocked. "Yes, he's alive. I know that changes things, but this needs to happen. When I took on the disaster curses, their leader negated my Domain."