Jujutsu Kaisen | Girl of Steel

Jogo and Mahito both leaped into action as the two leaned on their sides to jump straight at you. You made a singular hand sign before Jogo slammed his palm into you, roaring loudly as his purple flames incinerated you again.

Revealing that it wasn't you again, you engaged in hand-to-hand combat with Jogo, which was obviously one-sided. Mahito made his way to attack you from behind, extending his palm to grab you.

He was greeted by a shadow clone that emerged from the ground under him, grabbing his arm and his neck as Mahito grinned, thinking it was the real you and grabbed your head, before being assaulted by lightning as he let out a groan of pain.

"Disaster Flames!" Jogo jumped back before he unleashed a wave of purple fire straight at you before the same flames dissipated instantly. "What—?"

When the smoke cleared, Jogo growled as he looked ahead at you, as you dusted yourself off. Leaping towards Jogo, you grabbed his head before you slammed him to the ground, dragging him to the other wall and shoving your tanto blade into Jogo's stomach before snapping your fingers.

This made the White Light blade flicked with lightning, restraining the now struggling Jogo. You focused your attention on Mahito, who was now recuperating from the earlier lightning attack.

"Looks like we'll have to step this up." Mahito said, his tone changing from a happy one to a rather annoyed one before he opened his mouth, revealing two sets of hands making a certain sign.

"Domain Expansion...Self-Embodiment of Perfection!" Mahito exclaimed before the Domain manifested, as you looked around to see the many giant hands Mahito had summoned.

"An insta-kill technique." You said. "Not bad..."

"Idle Transfiguration!" Mahito made a sign so the hand under you would transfigure you instantly, but there was something wrong, for he could not change you at all. "What...? Why isn't my technique working?"

"...but you can't transfigure a fake soul, can you?"

. . .

"You idiot, Mahito—!" Jogo exclaimed to himself as he felt your kick connect to his face. "You didn't hit anything! You released your Domain on absolutely nobody! He's got you under an illusion!"

"He's been under it since the very beginning." You said, stepping on Jogo's face as you looked down at him. "I used a lightning-speed move to raise my headband for a split second, because I knew you were following me."

"That was what it was!" Jogo widened his eye as he began to think about himself tracking you down. "His fingers trickled with lightning when he got here! That's when he got Mahito under his trick!"

"I wonder how much longer it will take before he snaps out of it." You looked at the outside of Mahito's Domain. "In the meantime...I'm going to enter your mind."

Slightly widening your Sharingan eye, Jogo let out a choke before you peered into his memories. Finding yourself in a new environment, you looked at the surroundings, which was a resort.

In this resort, Jogo and others were on a balcony. All of them were paying cards. This must've been a recent memory, for Jogo and Mahito still had their same attire. Next to them was a large, muscular cursed spirit with horns.

On the other end, a hooded figure played his next move. Jogo grumbled before he played his next turn, and after that, Hanami played. Mahito let out a giggle of excitement before he played his turn, which actually won him the game.

"Screw you!" Jogo yelled.

"It's just a game, Jogo..."

"What the hell is this supposed to be, anyway?!" Jogo said, pointing at the hooded figure. "You say we have a common goal, right?! Yet you hide your face like a coward!"

"That's because I don't want anyone to see my face just yet."

With a chilling stare, it looked like he looked right at you. Shocked, you found yourself being sucked right out of the memory. Back in the real world, you turned around to see Mahito with a palm on your shoulder as you widened your eyes.

"Idle Transfiguration...!" Mahito grinned widely.

"Damn—!" You exclaimed.

. . .

"We're going to Tokyo!" Gojo clapped once.

"Why's that?" Yuji asked.

"We're going to go meet the third first year." Megumi said. "I'll help you pack your bags. We gotta go though. If we make her wait, I don't doubt she'll leave us behind to go shop by herself."

"She'd do that? Geez." Yuji said.

With that in mind, the three of them headed to Tokyo. Now with standard Jujutsu High uniforms, Yuji grinned as he raised and lowered his specialized hoodie multiple times, for he found it comfortable, which made Gojo smile.

"Liking the uniform?" Gojo asked. "I got it just for you, ya know. You can specialize it however you like, so I thought I'd add a hoodie to remind you of your previous school days."

"Yeah, I like it." Yuji smiled. "Thanks, sensei."

"She should be here soon..." Megumi eyed his phone.

"Kugisaki Nobara."

The three turned around to hear her voice. Nobara had a hand on her hip and she soon began to stare rather impolitely at the two other students. In her mind, she muttered the word 'stare' as she continued to eye them.

"I'm Itadori Yuji!" Yuji introduced himself.

"Potato. Looks like a kid who picks his nose."

"Megumi. Fushiguro Megumi."

"God, I hate kids like that! Acts gloomy too!"

Nobara sighed.

"You guys are really the ones I'm stuck with?" Nobara asked. "What a shame."

"So rude..." Yuji thought.

"I thought so..." Megumi thought.

"The first years of Jujutsu High have now been untied!" Gojo exclaimed. "Now, since we are all together now, I will announce our next destination: Roppongi!"

End of Chapter